Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Oh! That's neat. Thanks. I've forgotten about that site xD

New video showing progress in Peach's Castle. The background is now done. Will keep working on the castle itself now.

[SSBB hack] - Peach's Castle Melee (2nd Preview)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

any chance of the bullet bill apaers and hits the castle and explodes just for fun? since we cant have it do damage yet.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know we can even do that yet...

EDIT: The video finally loaded for me... that looks awesome but were the mountains always that blocky?  (imparticularly at 5:45:00 in the match)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

The shapes are exactly the same, this is a video of the original stage:

Bisis (fox) vs Chor (doc) 2 -Peach's castle-
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Oh.  Even better!!! Sorry, I haven't played this stage in ages...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I'm still looking to texture the inside of Peach's Castle, Mewtwo...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Velen on January 14, 2013, 12:46:48 AM
I'm still looking to texture the inside of Peach's Castle, Mewtwo...

I'll be working on it soon, but want to finish some thingies first.

Today I've resumed the work on one of my paused stages, but it's not that one, but the Fire Temple one. I started a second room months ago, and today I've finished it.

[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple (Hall)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Link vs. Fire Mario, Charizard and Bowser in the Fire Temple. I see what you did there.
Looks sick. 3 questions come to mind when I look at this video:
1. Will you be releasing this once the other room(s?) is done?
2. Do you plan to add the totem that blocks the door on the right that you remove with the Megaton Hammer?
3. Speaking of the Megaton Hammer, do you think you could import it over the Hammer/Golden Hammer? (imo the Golden Hammer is a better choice, as it never breaks)
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Mewtwo, I noticed someone just made a Rainbow Castle stage, and the castle design looks very similar to Gruntilda's Tower.  Any possibility Gruntilda's tower is done, at least a simple design of it?

Amazing! I also love that you used the unreleased version of the Fire Temple song.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 15, 2013, 02:40:07 AM
I'll be working on it soon, but want to finish some thingies first.

Today I've resumed the work on one of my paused stages, but it's not that one, but the Fire Temple one. I started a second room months ago, and today I've finished it.

[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple (Hall)
I am impressed. You created another wonderful Zelda stage. I quite like it. I also like the background music. The first version of the Fire Temple song with the chantings. That version of the song is great background music for a battle. I hope this one released soon and may I ask. Do u plan on adding flying Keese in the background?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Allav866 on January 15, 2013, 04:52:02 AM
Link vs. Fire Mario, Charizard and Bowser in the Fire Temple. I see what you did there.
Looks sick. 3 questions come to mind when I look at this video:
1. Will you be releasing this once the other room(s?) is done?
2. Do you plan to add the totem that blocks the door on the right that you remove with the Megaton Hammer?
3. Speaking of the Megaton Hammer, do you think you could import it over the Hammer/Golden Hammer? (imo the Golden Hammer is a better choice, as it never breaks)

1- Sure, that's the point. Finishing it and keeping it for me would be greedish xD
2- Yeah, was thinking about it, and now you're wondering about it too, I'll do it.
3- Well, I suppose I could. I don't imagine characters using the Megaton Hammer that way, but sure it will be interesting xD

Quote from: Darth Indiana Bond on January 15, 2013, 05:20:02 AM
Mewtwo, I noticed someone just made a Rainbow Castle stage, and the castle design looks very similar to Gruntilda's Tower.  Any possibility Gruntilda's tower is done, at least a simple design of it?

I wouldn't release a version of Grunty's Tower with a shape like that. After all, the actual shape was already playable the last time I edited the stage. What I guess I'm gonna do is releasing a preliminary version of the stage with the 2D Grunty I currently have, and maybe the jinjos just flying off, instead of going after her. I would leave the 3D Grunty for a future revision.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 15, 2013, 05:55:47 AM
Amazing! I also love that you used the unreleased version of the Fire Temple song.

That's my way to say I'm against the revised one :P

Quote from: Zelia on January 15, 2013, 06:24:10 AM
I am impressed. You created another wonderful Zelda stage. I quite like it. I also like the background music. The first version of the Fire Temple song with the chantings. That version of the song is great background music for a battle. I hope this one released soon and may I ask. Do u plan on adding flying Keese in the background?

I was thinking on not to add them due to the extra work they would suppose. But, the hell, I'll add them, I don't guess they're taking that much extra time after all :P

Picture of Charizard in the temple. Charizard rocks xD



EDIT: Totem added :P

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hm... This stage is looking pretty nice.

This will be great for pictures.


...


Now for something a bit off topic. Your Skyloft Temple...

In vBrawl, the collisions are all kinds of messed up. I downloaded the "STGDXSHRINE[SkyloftBG].pac" version by the way... I'd assume this is not the PM version. And I downloaded this twice, just to make sure the download didn't somehow mess up. It's the same way both times.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.