Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175



Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 02, 2013, 09:52:40 AM
What do you mean by 'how'? O.o
I mean like how do you get the brawl stages or any of your stage hacks working for Project M like Melee Peach's Castle.

Just copying them in the melee folder, and using the proper rel file O.o

Project M is a modified Brawl, so stages working in Brawl will work aswell when used in Project M.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

i think the confusion comes from these stages released with a P:M tag, if that is the case, these get tagged like that to show off they are wifi safe on P:M instead of vBrawl.

I personally cant wait for Prime Cup Hall.

Have you made any progress since you showed us that picture years ago?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 03, 2013, 02:04:32 PM
I personally cant wait for Prime Cup Hall.

Have you made any progress since you showed us that picture years ago?

I agree with every word on this!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Prime Cup Hall, huh?

Well, I've made some progress indeed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 14, 2013, 11:12:26 PM
Prime Cup Hall, huh?

Well, I've made some progress indeed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I wait for this since 2010 :happy:

#happytears
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 15, 2013, 12:47:08 AM
I wait for this since 2010 :happy:

#happytears

Almost 4 years teasing with this good looking stage... I don't know how you feel right now...
How cruel are you, Mewtwo2000
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 14, 2013, 11:12:26 PM
Prime Cup Hall, huh?

Well, I've made some progress indeed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm [censored]ing dead.

Im really excited for Mute City.
Anyways are you still working on Venom revamp? because it looks great.

I posted this picture the other day in my Facebook, I guess I didn't post it here.



I'm having real slow progress on stages lately, specially since pokemon X came out. But I'm leaving no stage behind, and I'll complete them all eventually.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Just out of curiosity, isn't the StarFox's height supposed to be shorter? It just seems to be a bit taller, but that's just me.  :-\

Can't wait to see this.  (Kongo Jungle Melee Anyone?)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U