Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Ah, wow-- that's a fun coincidence, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

so what brings you back here?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 24, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
so what brings you back here?
Well, it's been a long time since the last time I updated this thread, and I felt like visiting it now that I'm starting to do stuff again.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Great to have you back, my good man. :police:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky on January 24, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
Great to have you back, my good man. :police:
Thank you, nice to see you here too!
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wow. Welcome back. No doubt you'll remind us what a good stage looks like. lol