Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

A mi me gusta el pollo, tu imprevisibiladad, tambien la gente que busca traductores en Google para saber de que mierda estamos hablando ;o



Quote from: br3compactor on March 03, 2011, 01:03:31 AM
^ lol

lol you probably understood that, you Brazilian kitten you.

They are very similar languages in fact, same with Italian. All come from Latin.

Quote from: Saiyan Wulfbang Draufganger on March 03, 2011, 01:06:43 AM
QUE!!

NO COMPREHENDO!!!

POR QUEEEEE!?!?!?!?

Silencio, lobinho.

So let me guess most of you are using google translator
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

About my stage's problem:
Do you think using SSE scene data would fix the white-out problem?
I defiantly have the needed texture...

Fixed, but a fog problem cropped up - please check your PMs

QuoteI like chicken, your unpredictability, and also people that search for translators on Google to find out what the hell (can also be read as what the f**k) we're talking about
Lol. Thanks, Google! I can read what the hell people are saying, thanks to your slightly inaccurate translator!

FC: 2191-7379-6272

This thread is becoming insanely funny.

Quote from: Saiyan Wulfbang Draufganger on March 03, 2011, 01:06:43 AM
QUE!!

NO COMPREHENDO!!!

POR QUEEEEE!?!?!?!?

^lol 2

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 03, 2011, 01:08:09 AM
lol you probably understood that, you Brazilian kitten you.

They are very similar languages in fact, same with Italian. All come from Latin.

Yeah, I can read Portuguese and English. Also Spanish and Italian decently. Actually I've learned a lot of Italian by playing Pokémon Verde Foglia. :af:
A friend of mine had it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 03, 2011, 01:08:09 AM
Silencio, lobinho.

Estou começando a achar que você é poliglota.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Que mala noticia sobre tu novia/esposa espero que pronto se recupere
también mewtwo

Alguna noticia de esto  :)
Creo que nadie comprende de que estamos hablando
lol
Quote from: Sorceress on March 03, 2011, 01:10:35 AM
So let me guess most of you are using google translator
No no lo estamos haciendo

My Spanish isn't very good. I'm in Spanish 2 in school, but I can't really speak it that well. I can kinda get the gist of something in spanish if it is written though, but sometimes not even that.

Hope your gf gets better man.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 03, 2011, 01:47:02 AM
About my stage's problem:
Do you think using SSE scene data would fix the white-out problem?
I defiantly have the needed texture...

Fixed, but a fog problem cropped up - please check your PMs

You can remove/edit fogs with the latest Brawlbox modset.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Read the wikipedia page on Tendinitis. Sounds like the best initial treatment is "RICE":
QuoteRest, Ice, Compress, and Elevate. Resting assists in the prevention of further damage to the tendon. Ice is effective at alleviating pain, limiting excessive swelling, and stimulating blood flow after the fact. Compression and elevation both function similarly to ice in their ability to limit excessive, unnecessary inflammation.
Anyway, I hope she gets better.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Mewtwo2000, i have a problem with putting Facility over Shadow Moses Island
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on March 03, 2011, 04:00:36 AM
Mewtwo2000, i have a problem with putting Facility over Shadow Moses Island

What problem do you have? I've had it over Shadow Moses Island ever since it came out, til today and no problems at all.

You do have a rel file for it right?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 03, 2011, 07:13:07 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on March 03, 2011, 04:00:36 AM
Mewtwo2000, i have a problem with putting Facility over Shadow Moses Island

What problem do you have? I've had it over Shadow Moses Island ever since it came out, til today and no problems at all.

You do have a rel file for it right?

Yeah i made a stfinal.rel for it and i click on the stage and it was all black with one breakble wall
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

If you want it over Shadow Moses Island you need a st_metalgear.rel not a st_final.rel

Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pz8behflxe3tc58