Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Erm... ¬¬ xD

I guess I've given too much information xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 07, 2011, 12:26:10 PM
Erm... ¬¬ xD

I guess I've given too much information xD
Hahaha so i was right then? xD
Just PM me the answer just in case you don't want to answer that here xP

Hey Mewtwo2000, when are you gonna finish FOD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I want that Eel stage.
What could that swimmable box offer when theres a wonderful Eel waiting to be put in brawl.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

The eel... Interesting... Weren't there some instances of the eel in some Mario Kart wii stage?

They could be used in stages...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 07, 2011, 03:03:00 PM
The eel... Interesting... Weren't there some instances of the eel in some Mario Kart wii stage?

They could be used in stages...
Fight on top of the eel as it swims around the pirate ship from the one Super Mario 64 level. That'd be too awesome.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 07, 2011, 03:03:00 PM
The eel... Interesting... Weren't there some instances of the eel in some Mario Kart wii stage?

They could be used in stages...
you could easily take the ship from that castlevenia level and use that.
I picture the stage being at the bottom of the deep end where the sunken ship is. go inside that ship,or in some cases that star. The Eel could come out every now and then as well.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Pride on March 07, 2011, 12:21:33 PM
Aquarium stage? Hmm, sounds like SM64 to me. Reminds me of 1 of those secret star levels where you end up in a cube where you swim around for 8 red coins. Oh the good old days xD

I thought exactly the same thing when I read it.
Besides, welcome back Mewtwo, and thanks for answering my question !

March 07, 2011, 05:36:29 PM #3385 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:19:08 PM by Judge Wulfbang Draufganger
Quote from: RuKeN on March 07, 2011, 09:37:21 AM
Quote from: Judge Wulfbang Draufganger on March 06, 2011, 06:17:00 PM
alright next person to quote me with a one word post is gonna get a swift kick in the back of the head... :notimp:

ok
:>.>:

its late.. but here ya go..

Warning: image contains a screenshot from God of War 3.. one of the most violent games in history.. small children and squeamish ppl should not open the spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ok now back to the topic, welcome back mewtwo!

oh and i tried to apply your tutorial on fixing textures, but it didnt work for me.. so i just opened up a clean PAC of smashville and mirrored the settings which has returned the sky and the textures are fine, but the clouds i wanted from battlefield are hidden behind smashville's sky.

[white]

Quote from: Judge Wulfbang Draufganger on March 07, 2011, 05:36:29 PM
Quote from: RuKeN on March 07, 2011, 09:37:21 AM
Quote from: Judge Wulfbang Draufganger on March 06, 2011, 06:17:00 PM
alright next person to quote me with a one word post is gonna get a swift kick in the back of the head... :notimp:

ok
:>.>:

its late.. but here ya go..

Warning: image contains a screenshot from God of War 3.. one of the most violent games in history.. small children and squeamish ppl should not open the spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ok now back to the topic, welcome back mewtwo!

oh and i tried to apply your tutorial on fixing textures, but it didnt work for me.. so i just opened up a clean PAC of smashville and mirrored the settings which has returned the sky and the textures are fine, but the clouds i wanted from battlefield are hidden behind smashville's sky.

Funny lol

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 07, 2011, 03:03:00 PM
The eel... Interesting... Weren't there some instances of the eel in some Mario Kart wii stage?

They could be used in stages...

Yeah me and my friend noticed that the other day actually, it's not even a part of the stage that you drive on, but there's eels there ;)

Im kinda curious about when your gonna finish FoD too. I cant wait for its completion I CANT WAIT! = P

Soon, I hope... First want to finish this one, or at least make a first public version.



Just showing the waterfall. I'll show it in a video tomorrow I hope. Major progress is expected for tomorrow, I have less classes than today.

If I make jolly roger bay, I won't use any imported ship model, I will build it. About the eel, I would be using one from mario kart if possible. Some models in mario kart wii are a little bit messy in brawl. They are black, or just get invisible in some cases.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial