Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I use the Tracklist Modifier code to tell each of my added stages to use Big Blue's tracklist, then use the Stage-Track Dependant Song Loader multiple times to define a song to replace Big Blue (Melee) and a song to replace Mute City (Melee) for each stage.
Obviously you could use other tracklists, and then you'd have more songs to replace as well. Or you could just say "okay, I want this stage to use Delfino Plaza's music" and not use the song loader code at all.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290659
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11812792#post11812792

Could somebody test this stage?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yg36r1o7jr9qsdv

It's FD64 (with brawl background) in a slighly bigger size. If somebody felt that it was too small, please test and comment.

Also, it would be cool if somebody could test this one in wifi or replays:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4lw68h8h1ozlh8h

And tell me if it feels too weird having those collisions in FD64 ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

While i'm normally at my internship i'm currently going home in a bit. so i guess i could try to test them. Not sure if i'll get the chance though.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 10, 2011, 12:24:12 PM
Could somebody test this stage?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yg36r1o7jr9qsdv

It's FD64 (with brawl background) in a slighly bigger size. If somebody felt that it was too small, please test and comment.

Also, it would be cool if somebody could test this one in wifi or replays:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4lw68h8h1ozlh8h

And tell me if it feels too weird having those collisions in FD64 ^^U
So far, it looks like the Wifi safe one does work, although, I need to see it in a free for all match...

Edit: A free for all went very well in a old replay, the collisions work great, that lip got a Mr Game and Watch. :P

Now I just need to do a free for all ON Wifi itself, then testing will be complete... Later. :(

Look at BigBadBooya's Signature(Angel Ike's FS!).

It looks like the tornado from Hyrule Temple(Melee).
You could add that or wait til hitboxes are discovered.

Mewtwo, I'll probably be fighting Data tonight on wi-fi so I'll be sure to test these ;)


I haven't played Wifi with Data in days. He is back in the normal sleeping schedule, and I'm still awake when I shouldn't lol

So no I haven't man, sorry. If you want, we can try it out right now.

I'm not at home, and I won't in a few hours ^^U

Well, no hurries. It's just to be sure that it's wifi compatible and not to lie when I say that it is xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 14, 2011, 09:33:41 AM
I'm not at home, and I won't in a few hours ^^U

Well, no hurries. It's just to be sure that it's wifi compatible and not to lie when I say that it is xD

Alright I'll deff do it next time I see Data.  I know exactly what you mean, I hate it when it says it's wifi compatible, yet it's not.

Most likely we'll do it later today ;)



Welcome Back, Mewtwo2000 i haven't seen you in awhile
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

just test play it, save replay and than check the replay without mods, remember to not use wifi desyncing characters though...

He's done that already, but it's always good to be sure.

Mewthree, Data and I just tested it. He used FD64 and I got on Final Destination on the original disc, and it worked perfectly on wifi. ;)