Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Ok, thanks a lot :P

I'll include the info about the wifi compatible version in a blog update I'm gonna do (hopefully) this wednesday. I'm sure many people will be more interested in the stage if they know that it's wifi-friendly.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Well, it's already wednesday in my country, and I'm gonna post something today in the blog. I suppose I will be updating in 2 hours or so.

The update will include 3 stages. All of them are already existing. However, one needed some small fixes, the other needed a wifi-friendly version, and the third one is just something that I started last friday. I continued it yesterday, and... well... It's now finished.

About the third stage, the existing one was mastaklo's. Mine is completely new, made from scratch. When I say I'm doing something, I'm doing it, even if there's already a decent version over there.

First picture in the OP if somebody is interested.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 16, 2011, 12:06:33 AM
About the third stage, the existing one was mastaklo's. Mine is completely new, made from scratch. When I say I'm doing something, I'm doing it, even if there's already a decent version over there.

Well I remember when you both were making Hyrule 64 and you finished before him and the other guy, so you win.

Now, are we talking about the Mario 64 one? I don't know the actual name, but I know he made it.


welcome back mewtwo!!

and i kno u havent had uch time to urself for these past 1-2 weeks(?)... but i sure hope u can get to my stage whenever u can :af: ^^U
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

March 16, 2011, 01:45:58 AM #3440 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:53:39 AM by Sorceress
Hey Mewtwo2000 after your done with Princess Peach's Castle, have you thought about making a Comet Observatory or something related to the place. 

Edit: Actully it probaly will eat most of your time, so you don't have to do it if you don't want too.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Nice Stuff You Got Here!

N64 Mushroom Kingdom is SO going on my SD Card.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

I had not thought about something like that, I have many other projects, sorry sorceress...

@Demonslayerx8: I don't really know when I will be getting real free time. My girl is still hurt and I'm taking care of her. Also, classes and other matters are making my time really low. I may get some time next week...

By the way, video and preview picture of my new SSB64 stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1vX5ABIvQ

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 16, 2011, 02:06:02 AM
I had not thought about something like that, I have many other projects, sorry sorceress...

@Demonslayerx8: I don't really know when I will be getting real free time. My girl is still hurt and I'm taking care of her. Also, classes and other matters are making my time really low. I may get some time next week...

By the way, video and preview picture of my new SSB64 stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1vX5ABIvQ



mmm aight.. thats fine with me ;)

i could release other stages in the meantime ^^
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 16, 2011, 02:06:02 AM
I had not thought about something like that, I have many other projects, sorry sorceress...

@Demonslayerx8: I don't really know when I will be getting real free time. My girl is still hurt and I'm taking care of her. Also, classes and other matters are making my time really low. I may get some time next week...

By the way, video and preview picture of my new SSB64 stage:
[spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1vX5ABIvQ



i was gonna be real happy if you made the bumper actually send people flying..

unfortunately that dream has yet to come true... for we cannot add stuff like that yet..

still pretty freaking sweet though! ;D

[white]

Very nice, like always Mewtwo.
I always thought the the Mario Bros. seemed [censored]y when you faced them in the original.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well, update done. Peach's Castle 64, the FD64 update and the 3000 downloads Hyrule Castle with the 2 alternate textures.



I'm off again, I'll be back next monday hopefully.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

March 16, 2011, 11:37:46 PM #3447 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 11:39:55 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 16, 2011, 10:31:27 PM


You should do the Bridge of Eldin background and recolor the bricks darker like that version I sent you.

It will look just like in that video.

Question: To use the 81% size version of Hyrule Castle, do I have to make any changes to the StgPosition? Can I just scale it by 0.81?
Also, it seems like the 81% Peach's Castle has the same StgPosition as the regular version you posted.
These aren't crucial things, I was just wondering for when I play P:M.

Quote from: Wulfbang Draufganger on March 16, 2011, 02:21:01 AM
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 16, 2011, 02:06:02 AM
I had not thought about something like that, I have many other projects, sorry sorceress...

@Demonslayerx8: I don't really know when I will be getting real free time. My girl is still hurt and I'm taking care of her. Also, classes and other matters are making my time really low. I may get some time next week...

By the way, video and preview picture of my new SSB64 stage:
[spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1vX5ABIvQ



i was gonna be real happy if you made the bumper actually send people flying..

unfortunately that dream has yet to come true... for we cannot add stuff like that yet..

still pretty freaking sweet though! ;D

That isn't feasible..... yet.
I really wish I could comprehend how the modules attach hitboxes better.