Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

yeah i know EternalYoshi, but dammit i want that to happen so bad..

i think were really close tho.. perhaps it has something to do with the STDT portion of the file..

[white]

March 21, 2011, 01:21:56 PM #3451 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:23:03 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: libertyernie on March 16, 2011, 11:49:25 PM
Question: To use the 81% size version of Hyrule Castle, do I have to make any changes to the StgPosition? Can I just scale it by 0.81?
Also, it seems like the 81% Peach's Castle has the same StgPosition as the regular version you posted.
These aren't crucial things, I was just wondering for when I play P:M.

The stgposition is the same, there are 3 animations to scale it. Changing the order of the animations in the stgposition and stage modeldatas is enough to switch between sizes/versions.




By the way, my girl is spending the week at home, so I won't be hacking anything during this week... Maybe next week I can get back to hack again...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hey M2, I came across a problem a couple of times and it's annoying me.

Sometimes, when I use a SceneData from another stage (edited or not), it appears very bright in game. Not on the BG, but usually on the blocks, or the stage itself. And not all the time, about 50% of the time, with the same ScnData.

Do you know why?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That scenedata is not good for the blocks, it's not the same all the time because of adopting the lights from another previously played stage. You need to get another scenedata without that problem, and then edit it. To be completely sure if a certain scenedata works well, you will need to restart your wii and check, without entering another stage but that one.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I wanted to use the scenedata from the first Castle Siege stage. So I need to copy it's data to a scene data without that problem? That's what you mean?

Don't you have one SceneData like that?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I usually use the one in distant planet... Well, an edited version of that one xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Any plans on finishing FoD? How much money do i have to bribe you? = O

Quote from: moleman915 on March 21, 2011, 06:49:25 PM
Any plans on finishing FoD? How much money do i have to bribe you? = O
0$
Mewtwo will finish it when he feels like it, not when you pretend to give him money.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601



It's not illegal to receive donations.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: SSJCerious on March 21, 2011, 07:07:32 PM
Quote from: moleman915 on March 21, 2011, 06:49:25 PM
Any plans on finishing FoD? How much money do i have to bribe you? = O
0$
Mewtwo will finish it when he feels like it, not when you pretend to give him money.
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 21, 2011, 08:03:47 PM
I believe that is illegal.
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 21, 2011, 08:42:18 PM
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 21, 2011, 08:25:42 PM
It's not illegal to receive donations.
:srs:....... :>.>:......... :notimp:

i dont think he was talking serious...



Quote from: moleman915 on March 21, 2011, 06:49:25 PM
Any plans on finishing FoD? How much money do i have to bribe you? = O

cuz u werent talking seriously, werent u??? :>.>:

Quote from: jokekid on March 21, 2011, 10:16:46 PM
Quote from: moleman915 on March 21, 2011, 06:49:25 PM
Any plans on finishing FoD? How much money do i have to bribe you? = O
cuz u werent talking seriously, werent u??? :>.>:

Quote from: moleman915 on March 21, 2011, 07:49:05 PM
Ohhhh, im not pretending
Yeah....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Gosh I feel like I'm in a room with over dramatic teenage girls, who cares if I was joking, I merely love fountain of dreams and cant wait for it to be 100%.