Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

March 22, 2011, 11:58:22 AM #3465 Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 12:54:56 PM by Mewtwo2000
Don't know when. I can't hack this week, maybe next week I could make some progress. Anyway, I want to make some progress in Peach's Castle M64 too, and I don't know how much time I will be using for hacking that week. So, please be patient ^^U

By the way, I'm starting to see really good stages over there. Some stage makers have improved really a lot, and now I guess I'm getting a little behind...

ItalianStallion and Link40 are really good at N64 remakes, my Temple of Time seems like a noobish stage compared to theirs. ForOhFor Error is having some nice ideas like that gravity chamber. Lensho is still producing stages pretty quickly (even having those dark pokemon unfixed). Stuff3 is really good, just see his last Bowser's Battle stage. And look at CutterKirby64's Aquarium Park, it looks like extracted right from Sonic Colors. Same to br3compactor with the Perfect Chaos stage he posted a while ago.

I wasn't noticing any good competitor at stage hacking since the time when Robz was making stages like the kc-mm city. Now there are quite a bunch of good stagers that make me feel like I'm not the only one improving, innovating or impressing. Sometimes, I feel that I'm not doing those things anymore. I'm really glad there are finally some people that make me feel that I need to get better and not to get stuck.

Not pretending to be arrongant, I just guess I was the best at stage hacking until now. But this seems to be different right now. So, congratulations to all those great hackers and their impressive stages, keep up the good work, and know that I'll still be here while I'm able to, and I'll keep doing stages, good or bad, just cause I like it. I'm sure that you really like it too, and this is the good thing about all of this. We make stages because we like to make them, and we like to share our creations and see that people enjoy playing on them. Or at least, this is what I guess.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Good luck M2000, I'll await the stages with patience and excitement ;D

Hey Mewtwo, could you do to me that "fixed" Scenedata? I failed.

I just need a clone of Castle Siege 1 SceneData.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Thanks :)

I guess I'll be able to try that scenedata late tomorrow if it isn't too late for you br3 ^^U

By the way, new video showing the ledges version of PC64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et_8E73mcTc
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Not at all, I'm workin' on a vertex meanwhile ;D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


YES, FINALLY. I don't understand why the original verison didn't have ledges, that caused me so much pain...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 28, 2011, 09:59:33 PM
YES, FINALLY. I don't understand why the original verison didn't have ledges, that caused me so much pain...
God, me too.
Me trying to recover: Come on, I'm gonna make it.
*Peach's Castle doesn't have ledges*
FUUUUUUUU--
*dies*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Weclome back Mewtwo!

I like this version better with the ledges, even though it didn't have them in the N64 game, it's much better this way.

Don't forget about Peach's Castle from Mario 64 ;)

Dont forget about Fod  :happy:

Ha ha jk, do what you need to do, mewtwo

Great to have you back, Mewtwo2000
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 28, 2011, 11:45:21 PM
Weclome back Mewtwo!

I like this version better with the ledges, even though it didn't have them in the N64 game, it's much better this way.

Don't forget about Peach's Castle from Mario 64 ;)

Of course I will not, that's my first priority xD

I'm getting home a little earlier today, I should be able to make some progress in that stage... And maybe start another... You know, if I focus only in that stage, I won't be releasing any stage until it's done, and I don't really know when that will be...

Quote from: moleman915 on March 28, 2011, 11:59:09 PM
Dont forget about Fod  :happy:

Ha ha jk, do what you need to do, mewtwo

xD

I won't either, but I'm a little lazy about this stage again... So I won't forget, but I don't guess I'm working on it now :P

Quote from: Sorceress on March 29, 2011, 12:00:49 AM
Great to have you back, Mewtwo2000

Thanks xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo2k, are you going to finish FoD soon? I'm dying for it!! I really love this stage and yours.
Anyways, welcome back Mewtwo! :D Keep up your good work!
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

OMG MEWTWO ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH ZONES SOON??

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT STAGE... FOR LIEK.. EVAR!!

[/sarcasm]

just playing around mewtwo, keep fighting the good fight and making those beautiful stages you make! ;D

[white]