Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

welcome back mewtwo!! ^^U
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Thanks ^^U

Weeks are fast, it's already wednesday, and I've not had the feeling of enjoying a long ammount of free time during the week.

I've made this anyway:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This was another of my announced projects from SSB64. Like with Peach's Castle 64, long time has passed since KTH made his own version of this stage, so I guess it's about time for my version to be made.

Still in progress, but this has been done just today. I could finish it tomorrow, or friday, if I get enough time.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

March 30, 2011, 10:43:28 PM #3482 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 10:44:24 PM by [br3] Anarchy Panty
I was actually gonna post today asking you to make one version of that stage with Japes' Background (as you did with DL64) but since you didn't start it yet it was gonna be a very random post

I guess great minds think alike xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 30, 2011, 10:41:37 PM
Thanks ^^U

Weeks are fast, it's already wednesday, and I've not had the feeling of enjoying a long ammount of free time during the week.

I've made this anyway:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This was another of my announced projects from SSB64. Like with Peach's Castle 64, long time has passed since KTH made his own version of this stage, so I guess it's about time for my version to be made.

Still in progress, but this has been done just today. I could finish it tomorrow, or friday, if I get enough time.

Good, real good
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Omg mewtwo your back!! I missed you!! :D *imaginary hug*

AKA: welcome back mewtwo :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Epic work man.

You always like doing your own versions ah?

;)

man, you are the best making stages!
y creo que hablas español originalmente o no?  :af2:

Quote from: BlackShadow613 on March 30, 2011, 10:45:26 PM
Omg mewtwo your back!! I missed you!! :D *imaginary hug*

AKA: welcome back mewtwo :D

Thanks :D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 30, 2011, 11:11:39 PM
Epic work man.

You always like doing your own versions ah?

;)

I had planned both stages before KTH and Mastaklo made their versions. Their existing versions are no reason to cancel my plans. Also, to be honest, my versions are more accurate and good looking ^^U

Quote from: JCMR-Brawler64 on March 31, 2011, 01:00:48 AM
man, you are the best making stages!
y creo que hablas español originalmente o no?  :af2:

Pues si, soy de españa, asi que hablo español desde siempre xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

seguro que cuando naciste no hablabas español...[/SARCASMO]

Kongo Jungle 64!

Mewtwo, I love you

more more more!

por cierto, tienes la 3ds? si es asi envia codigo de amigo y hechamos matchs a SSF IV

Quote from: jokekid on March 31, 2011, 02:19:18 PM
seguro que cuando naciste no hablabas español...[/SARCASMO]

No lo se, no me acuerdo, pero seguro que lloraba en español O.o xD

Quote from: RuKeN on March 31, 2011, 09:55:41 PM
Kongo Jungle 64!

Mewtwo, I love you

more more more!

por cierto, tienes la 3ds? si es asi envia codigo de amigo y hechamos matchs a SSF IV

No, no la tengo, ahora mismo tanto yo como mi novia vamos escasos de dinero, ya veremos en verano ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Jungle Japes!
It needed cleaner textures. Good job ;D

Yo quiero un 3DS T_T
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


As you can see in the title, I'm quitting from brawl hacking. My SD card got corrupted and all my projects were lost. There's no point for me to start all over, so I'm retiring. It's a shame, because I really liked doing stages, it was a really good way to spend my time and such...

By the way, it's already april 1st here, so have a nice April Fools day :P

I'm not quitting or something, my SD card is okay, and I usually make copies of my thingies... So... Don't worry, if you were starting to worry O.o

New video, enjoy it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g9YdUtnzlU
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 01, 2011, 02:27:25 AM
As you can see in the title, I'm quitting from brawl hacking. My SD card got corrupted and all my projects were lost. There's no point for me to start all over, so I'm retiring. It's a shame, because I really liked doing stages, it was a really good way to spend my time and such...

By the way, it's already april 1st here, so have a nice April Fools day :P

I'm not quitting or something, my SD card is okay, and I usually make copies of my thingies... So... Don't worry, if you were starting to worry O.o

New video, enjoy it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g9YdUtnzlU

Oh no, am so sorry Mewtwo2000, i will miss you forever, jk XD

Stage looks great, looks vary well made.


are you gonna make an expansion pack of SSB stages?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Epic video is epic.
Is that done through animations?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]