Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I didn't even know you released Sandcastle's result screen. I was jus about to ask you for it, so even better.

It looked great in one of the videos where you showcased it, I believe one of the Peach's Castle videos from Mario 64.

Anyway, I want it, and it's mine now.

I personally love the water drops in that results screen :P

I wish they made some code to load a different results screen each time. And, if it depended on the winner, it would be even better xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 17, 2011, 04:34:13 AM
I personally love the water drops in that results screen :P

I wish they made some code to load a different results screen each time. And, if it depended on the winner, it would be even better xD

Yeah, like if a Zelda character won it would be Hylian fields, or lon lon ranch or something
And if a mario character won it'd be the pedistol/peaches castle from winning a mario cart tournament.
For samus it would be an empty field with her ship landed on it etc

That would be badass XD

of course it would only display the stage/results screen that was related to the character who one. And if two people won(from a team fight) it would randomly pick one of the two characters stages.

It would really make players actually want to play/practice brawling better if the characters had their own unique results screen for when they won. ^+^

The one for Ganon can't be other than this:



And Zelda's would be the courtyard. I'm gonna make that stage some day. And the results screen too, obviously.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 17, 2011, 04:27:09 AM
Wait, they vanish after 30 seconds with every working srt animation you tried?
yeah, after 25-30 secs into the match, they vanish. other srt0 files i tried does the same thing. some r fast, some r slow. there's 1 that makes the flames rise, then sink into the ground of the stage.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 17, 2011, 04:42:02 AM
And Zelda's would be the courtyard. I'm gonna make that stage some day. And the results screen too, obviously.

I await that day.

Do you plan on making Fire Temple?

You would complete my life.

I thought about the place where you meet Darunia some time ago. But I would need to play again to see the whole temple and see which awesome place could be made. There were so many good places inside there I guess.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I actually don't remember that place, I would have to play it again or watch a video. I do agree that it does have many cool places to make a Brawl stage out of. Same thing with Spirit Temple.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 17, 2011, 04:34:13 AM
I wish they made some code to load a different results screen each time.

Does the Alternate Stage Loader not work for that? I thought it would since the results screen is in the stage folder.


Hey, Link met Darunia in the room before the Boss Room in OOT
If you mean TP I dun remember XD

for the Fire Temple you could do like where you fight Volvega and have his head randomly popping out of the holes in the platform and burning people XD

Am just gonna say, Mewtwo2000 if you make a Zelda stage i will download it right away....  ;D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on June 17, 2011, 10:09:36 PM
Am just gonna say, Mewtwo2000 if you make a Zelda stage i will download it right away....  ;D

Same here lol. Please make more Ocarina of time and Majora Mask stages! :D

Wait isn't it the 17th LOL is are you a couple hours ahead of me..  Although nice work as always...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

can´t wait to peach Castle i already know that stage i will use for Preview of SMBZ mario moveset V2 :D(as soon the stage is done :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later