Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Welcome back, Mewtwo :)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Why am I the only one that voted right side with water? I like it so much, cause it plays like no other stage.

>.>
It's Wednesday.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





September 08, 2011, 12:15:49 AM #5034 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:02:11 AM by Mewtwo2000
Yes, it is. And, as I said, I have been able to hack today again. My computer is here with me and such.

Some progress have been made in both Temple of Time and Dark Link's, but I've not been able to take snapshots yet. Maybe later, or tomorrow.

EDIT: Here are the pics:



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 08, 2011, 12:15:49 AM
EDIT: Here are the pics:




:o

Amazing work, Mewtwo.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

FFF....dang!
Dat stage is looking [censored]ing sexy O_o


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 02, 2011, 11:58:37 AM
I've not said I'm not gonna make them, just that I've not done it in summer as promised to her.

Sure I'm adding them, they're an important part of the stage. That flying Gruntilda isn't enough. We need some fun in the stage.

Interesting, a place from B-T, a remembered boss, and simplicity (I hope)

I may be doing it in the future xD

Just a joke. I've seen that option in some of SDoom's polls, and now he's gone, I'm including it as a tribute  :happy:
Awesome!


Those previews... Will dark links room fade between the two in a version? Start normal, then become misty, kind of like how ganon's tower started with the organs?

Also dude... those previews are just awesome! Welcome back.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.