Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

November 16, 2011, 11:05:56 PM #5625 Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:17:20 PM by Allav866
YES!
It is worth noting, however, that the character that this "recolor" is based on is taller than Adult Link. Try using a code in Majora's Mask to play as him, then compare how tall he is to the construction workers, or Mutoh, who is outside of the tent in Gerudo Valley in OoT, and in Mayor Dotour's office in MM on all 3 days, except on the Night of the Final Day, in which he's in front of the Clock Tower, yelling at the moon.

Yes, I'm a dedicated member of the Bombers.
I'll do the comparisons myself and bring back some pictures, if you want.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

It won't be necessary, I trust you. I also think he's a little taller.

Still, I'm using Link's bones, even if I imported him as a new model, I would end up resizing him to Link's shape.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ah. well, did u see the GameCube Mirror Shield?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Yes, FD Link is taller than normal Link in the games, but it doesn't matter since it's imported onto a Brawl skeleton (basically what Mewtwo just said).

I'm excited for the import as well, because this will be another perfect model that replaces the numerous vertex and texture edits of the past. Luckily, there's only 1 FD Link model in a game, unlike the multiple games featuring Shadow the Hedgehog >_> (You'd think that importing the model would stop people from remaking it, but noooo...)

Anyway, this will also be the first one in Brawl that doesn't have a shield. I guess he'll be blocking things with his arm like he does in the game.

November 17, 2011, 02:39:17 AM #5629 Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 03:34:13 AM by Mewtwo2000
Mirror shield done.



@Allav866 Don't worry about it, I've got it done too :P

Edit: This is it:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: hotdogturtle on November 17, 2011, 12:56:57 AM
because this will be another perfect model that replaces the numerous vertex and texture edits of the past

It is for this reason ^ that I expect tons of downloads (or at least more than two or three hundred) when I import certain Naruto characters. Especially when compared to ROCK LEE( http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21245 ) And especially Hinata (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20950) even if they're some of the few unliked characters, I think I'll still get downloads.  :>.>palm:

Mirror Shield looks awesome. I love how you always go that extra step to make something awesome even more awesome.

That's what makes you the best! I hope the person working on BrawlBox adds Metal support soon. I can't wait to download this!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

November 17, 2011, 03:27:27 PM #5633 Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 03:30:07 PM by Sky Grounder
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 17, 2011, 03:59:46 AM
It is for this reason ^ that I expect tons of downloads (or at least more than two or three hundred) when I import certain Naruto characters. Especially when compared to ROCK LEE( http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21245 ) And especially Hinata (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20950) even if they're some of the few unliked characters, I think I'll still get downloads.  :>.>palm:
Why do you go off-topic and talk about YOUR projects? :srs: (And are downloads such a big thing?)

Anyways, the Link hacks, Ganondorf and his tower are awesome! Would the OoT beast ganon work over the final smash? Such as, does the model fit the boneset? Cuz that would be an awesome addition :3
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

While I was planning to import Ganon to be used in a collapsing version of the stage, I did not think about using it as the Final Smash, cause they look too different... But... Hell, that's a challenge, maybe it works, and that would be beast xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 17, 2011, 03:27:27 PM
Why do you go off-topic and talk about YOUR projects? :srs: (And are downloads such a big thing?)

Anyways, the Link hacks, Ganondorf and his tower are awesome! Would the OoT beast ganon work over the final smash? Such as, does the model fit the boneset? Cuz that would be an awesome addition :3

It's not a big thing, but I was talking about what someone said about a good import :srs: Also I only said "when I import them" never in that post did I mention anything about the project itself.

I think he should import the real ganon (not the [censored]ty giant pig from TP) over fs ganon :D
You know the guy with giant swords and pig snout you fight in the end of OOT.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 17, 2011, 04:08:55 PM
While I was planning to import Ganon to be used in a collapsing version of the stage, I did not think about using it as the Final Smash, cause they look too different... But... Hell, that's a challenge, maybe it works, and that would be beast xD
I think if the bones are the same, it will work, but if you animate the bones, it will probably work better. Also, would it be possible to swap out Ganon's boneset with Giga Bowser's?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Here's what I think could be possible.

Ganondorf's final form(OOT) over Bowser
Iron Boots, Hover Boots, silver gauntlets, and gold gauntlets as recolor options from oot.

Also can anyone please get me a model of twinrova? (OOT)

This is what I got for the moment:



Zora tunic, Goron Tunic, Dark Link, and a textured Fierce Deity. To get the True Fierce Deity, I have to change some UV points in the model, and that's what I'm gonna do now. The shield is just Link's shield in Majora's Mask, but it will not be there for True Fierce Deity.

About Ganon, I'll first try it as a Final Smash. We'll see about Bowsers, Gigabowsers and such in the future.

Also, another picture, I just liked it.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I... did make a retexture for Navi to make her more OoT-ish, changing her more blue instead of slightly green. The only problem is that she leaves behind sparkles that I can't seem to find in the Motion.pac, and they're the same green-ish blue color that her body has. I lost the file for Navi, and I never uploaded it, but the texture on her wings is the same size as in OoT, so it's just a matter of rotating the texture and recoloring Navi's glow in GIMP and porting it into Brawl, but even so, those stupid sparkles... I can't find out how to edit them.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866