Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

No emo Luigi please. We got plenty of those in this forum, lol.

Anyway, glad you got to spend time with your wifey again, good to hear.

About Ganondorf's Tower, that makes me happy that there will be a release this week again.

I've been dying to play on the stage.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 28, 2011, 01:21:01 PM
Maybe the imported characters got all the attention now, maybe the brawl hacking community has lost strength, or maybe it's just that there are already too many stages over there, and there's no place for my stages.
It's the first thing.

December 01, 2011, 02:53:56 PM #5717 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:55:01 PM by Mewtwo2000
Hi. 2 pictures to post

This is that Mushroom 64 I started some months ago. I made this in 1/2 days and left it paused after that. I really have to get into it again soon



And this is the stage I'm gonna release this week if possible. I've fixed the small thingies that were left (poketrainers), I guess only 2 small details would be left now. And the extra platform for the platform. And it will be finished for now. In the future, I'll colapse the tower and make Ganon appear in the background as an alternate version.

I guess I already said all of this previously xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Beautiful :af2:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Everytime you show a new picture, i'm really impressive.
Good job Mewtwo2000.

Truly, you're a master of your craft. Bravo. I don't usually use recreation stages that AREN'T from Melee or Smash 64, but for this one, I may have to make an exception...

Thanks, I appreciate that :)

Well, I guess I need to change the location for PT for the platformed version...

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 01, 2011, 09:57:00 PM
Thanks, I appreciate that :)

Well, I guess I need to change the location for PT for the platformed version...


Wes's Tower? O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This will be the extra platform. There will be one version with and another without this small platform.



It's not really static, it rotates a little in the air. I'll show it in a video tomorrow, or the day after. I'll post the stage the same day I make that video.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

simple yet interesting, really nice job ^^

it seems weird to me writing in english to you mewtwo >.<

FINALLY an update for Mushroom Kingdom 64. Hopefully it wont be so cramped.

For Ganon's Tower, could you also have a bridge version similar to the one in OoT3D?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also everything is looking amazing as always. Can't wait for release!


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Dude, c'mon. That bridge doesn't match the low-resolution style of the rest of the level or game. OoT 3D is basically what Soul Calibur Link's version of OoT would be.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

The stage is finished for the release. Video showing the new platform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipuaWgpN0Zo

Will be released during Saturday if everything's okay.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial