Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 10, 2012, 02:25:59 AM
Will the DK battle a arena have an animated background? Either way it's  :af:
Well, the background is just black.
I don't see why there would be an animated background.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



will someone explain the inb4 joke to me? I'm not sure I understand how it works.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on February 12, 2012, 12:19:02 AM
will someone explain the inb4 joke to me? I'm not sure I understand how it works.
It's bascially to call something out before it happens.
For example, if I go something like "inb4mewtwo" I'd be implying that I'm posting before Mewtwo posts.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Allav866 on February 11, 2012, 03:16:44 PM
You should know by now that making us wait like this makes us appreciate your stages more when they do come out. Take as much time as you need... just not too long ;)

To be honest, I would have liked to release the stage yesterday, but... My girlfriend got sick, and well, I was part of the day playing some wii game to entertain her... I couldn't even touch the computer in the whole day...

I would like to finish the stage today. Basically, configuring the forced fixed cameras to work fine is left. If people want animated backgrounds, they will have animated backgrounds. I'll get the shadow bug, final destination and taboo backgrounds, aside of the standard (all black) background.

Quote from: hero3120 on February 12, 2012, 12:55:28 AM
Mewtwo, are you using brawl+ in the DK64 Battle Arena video?

No, I'm using Project M... why? O.o

EDIT: Stage picture. Alternate version with a screen in the background made.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 12, 2012, 11:31:13 AM

I remember that place, I think I liked winning on that place...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


when this stage is released I'll be like  :yay:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 12, 2012, 09:41:25 PM
when this stage is released I'll be like  :yay:
And I'll be like :af2: and :happy:

Seriously, it's awesome to get a stage with a slightly different gameplay than all other stages. And lots of nostalgia
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


YES DK ARENA IS OUT
My Life is Complete!  :yay:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice.
Gonna try this out later :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


this stage seems pretty damn simple compared to your masterpieces, but its still a nice looking stage, the only thing bothering me is the versions with a background, i dont like the fact of the stage being a pillar, IMO it would look nicer as a classic floating platform...