Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I'm glad the forum is here once again.

I've been working on Temple of Time lately, with a non-walkoff version and stuff.

I've also made that coin-shaped DK Arena. I'll include it into the mediafire folder when I get the chance.

Videos showing both:

[SSBB hack] - Temple Of Time [non-walkoff version]

[SSBB hack] - Dark Jigglypuff on the arena

Oh, and OoT Link, of course. I'm already preparing the release, which could be this, or next week.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 11, 2012, 11:21:17 PM
I'm glad the forum is here once again.

I've been working on Temple of Time lately, with a non-walkoff version and stuff.

I've also made that coin-shaped DK Arena. I'll include it into the mediafire folder when I get the chance.

Videos showing both:

[SSBB hack] - Temple Of Time [non-walkoff version]
I think u should put a illusory floor over those holes like the ones in Kakariko Well, so it can make things interesting.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on March 11, 2012, 11:43:32 PM
I think u should put a illusory floor over those holes like the ones in Kakariko Well, so it can make things interesting.
It'd be too confusing, and unless you've played OoT, you wouldn't understand the point of doing so.

hey mew - big fan of all your stages. wondering when you are going to be putting together a new stage pack/compilation?

Quote from: mariofan1138 on March 12, 2012, 01:05:12 AM
It'd be too confusing, and unless you've played OoT, you wouldn't understand the point of doing so.
I played it. Why would I not have played it (I played it a lot when I was a kid and still play it)  and I just thought I would like a strange/confusing battle, where if a player doesn't watch their step, they will fall though the floor and die...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: buvk on March 12, 2012, 01:14:49 AM
hey mew - big fan of all your stages. wondering when you are going to be putting together a new stage pack/compilation?

When 2-3 more stages are completed, I'll make my STGCUSTOM PACK 3. Don't know when that will be exactly.

Quote from: Sorceress on March 11, 2012, 11:43:32 PM
I think u should put a illusory floor over those holes like the ones in Kakariko Well, so it can make things interesting.

So, you mean just the normal Temple of Time with the non-walkoff collisions? I could do so, and even animating the false floor to appear and dissapear sometimes, and do not project any shadows when over it.

By the way, maybe I'm mad, but while in class, I've guessed on making another OoT stage, and I guess I could start it today xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

lol. what did you have in mind?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866



Quote from: Darth Indiana Bond on March 12, 2012, 05:22:46 PM
Bbbbut...Bbbbbanjo?
Where did you get that from "OoT stage"? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 12, 2012, 06:23:03 PM
Where did you get that from "OoT stage"? :srs:

he's complaining, he said:
but, Banjo?

asking why another OoT when he was gonna make banjo stuff...

Yeah, that's what he meant I guess... xD

I'm just curious about how the stage could come, cause I guess it would be too epic to not be downloaded by old Zelda 64 players like me. I've started it already, but the order will remain the same. First, finishing Temple of Time, second, working on Banjo stages, and release at least one of them. The order from here isn't sure xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 12, 2012, 08:14:34 AM
So, you mean just the normal Temple of Time with the non-walkoff collisions? I could do so, and even animating the false floor to appear and dissapear sometimes, and do not project any shadows when over it.

By the way, maybe I'm mad, but while in class, I've guessed on making another OoT stage, and I guess I could start it today xD
Yeah, that's what I meant.

Another OoT stage?

I'm interested.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey, any chance you could trim the stage like this:


That way we would have full visibility when off stage, would be much appreciated

Quote from: Ls777 on March 13, 2012, 12:37:51 AM
Hey, any chance you could trim the stage like this:


That way we would have full visibility when off stage, would be much appreciated
^ this. that wall does look like it covers a bit too much.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866