Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

that sounds like a pretty good idea, actually no single brawl stage has floor going on into the camera, so it would give the stage a more brawly style

Okay, I'll go and rip that part too. I'll put some narrow wood so people can still access the stones and such. Yeah, I'm thinking on how the changes would affect the original game xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

With tis temporary site, I feel so relaxed now. (what now smashackers? i bet if you ddos this one, it's off to jail for you! >:D) but anyway. Glad to hear ToT is almost here. you got any pics? (I wonder what stages we'll see next?)
I'm back after a long while.

No newer pictures of ToT yet. I'll post some when the new shape is done.

BTW, my planned stages are usually included in the OP. Maybe you get some answer there... xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

So I went to this page and got a 404 error. Get it?
All jokes aside, that new OoT stage makes perfect sense. you should make a block shoot out of the lava for a temporary platform, or even takes you above the top boundary.

btw, once OoT Link is released, could you also make new version for Dark Link's Room with the new Dark Link standing by the tree, watching the battle?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

So you recognized the exact place, huh? xD

Both temporary platform (not getting very high) and top boundary (kills you if you're on it when it goes up) are already in my plans. The third one will have no block, for a more static gameplay.

About Dark Link's room, already in my plans again xD

I just need to make the new Dark Link texture (more like OoT than the one I previously showed in pictures) and make him watch the battle, without moving more than just some 'wait animation'. I guess that will be enough.

EDIT: New pictures



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


that's sick! will you include both the original Fire Temple music (which got complaints about Islamic chanting and was replaced in the next version of the game) and the newer Fire Temple music? I can never choose between the two which one I like more; I love them both!

the only problem I see here is that you can't edit stage hurtboxes, so the lava that pushes the block won't be able to hurt anyone unfortunate (or stupid) enough to get too close to the flames.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Sure I will, and will use the original one for the video I make (when I make it xD)

About the fire, if I make it work over Norfair, I can get working fire. The problem is controlling it, but I'll try it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 14, 2012, 11:52:35 AM
So you recognized the exact place, huh? xD

Both temporary platform (not getting very high) and top boundary (kills you if you're on it when it goes up) are already in my plans. The third one will have no block, for a more static gameplay.

About Dark Link's room, already in my plans again xD

I just need to make the new Dark Link texture (more like OoT than the one I previously showed in pictures) and make him watch the battle, without moving more than just some 'wait animation'. I guess that will be enough.

EDIT: New pictures




lol, just beaten the Fire Temple awhile ago on OoT3D.

Good luck.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



I gotta say Mewtwo2000, I don't like N64 character model imports, but at least your model imports look good.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Mewtwo, I forgot to ask this when requesting an updated Dark Link's Room, but when I start the battle with Dark Link in OoT, I play the Song of Storms to make an epic battle in the rain. It's fun until about 10 seconds later when the rain stops. Do you think you could make a Raining Dark Link's Room?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866