Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Allav866 on March 17, 2012, 05:22:05 PM
Mewtwo, I forgot to ask this when requesting an updated Dark Link's Room, but when I start the battle with Dark Link in OoT, I play the Song of Storms to make an epic battle in the rain. It's fun until about 10 seconds later when the rain stops. Do you think you could make a Raining Dark Link's Room?

Sure I could. Do you want it raining during the whole match? Or just 10 seconds? xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 21, 2012, 12:00:15 PM
Sure I could. Do you want it raining during the whole match? Or just 10 seconds? xD
i think having it rain for the whole match would be awesome, but having it stop while the room is being transitioned :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 21, 2012, 12:00:15 PM
Sure I could. Do you want it raining during the whole match? Or just 10 seconds? xD
lol the whole match would be great!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I like the rain-until-transition idea xD

By the way

Quote from: Ls777 on March 13, 2012, 12:37:51 AM
Hey, any chance you could trim the stage like this:


That way we would have full visibility when off stage, would be much appreciated

I've already done that trim, I'll show it later today.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 21, 2012, 02:05:07 PM
I like the rain-until-transition idea xD
Yeah, I like the idea too, It will make for an interesting match...

Edit: One more thing, will the rain be like covering the whole stage? or will it be a layer to make it look like it's raining...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

too bad u cant add sound effects, or can you?
cuz a real storm would be awesome ^^

Quote from: jokekid on March 21, 2012, 06:48:59 PM
too bad u cant add sound effects, or can you?
cuz a real storm would be awesome ^^
You could always do that to the music.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, I cannot make sound effects.

About the rain, I'll try to get some 3D rain, not the one we've always used.

New Temple of Time picture, and Fire Temple video:



[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple preview
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 21, 2012, 10:07:35 PM
Yeah, I cannot make sound effects.

About the rain, I'll try to get some 3D rain, not the one we've always used.

New Temple of Time picture, and Fire Temple video:



[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple preview
me like!

and lol at dark link committing suicide a few times.. :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

we're all waiting for the sweet release   :catgirl:


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 21, 2012, 10:07:35 PM
[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple preview

Amazing. What a great spot for a Brawl fight man, nice going there. Only thing, is the top right. Think it should be a wall, rather than a death point, but that's just me. Up to you what you decide to do. Either way I'll be getting it. ;o

By the way, I know this doesn't even happen on the Fire Temple, but have you thought about making a version over Norfair for obvious reasons? Just a thought..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 21, 2012, 11:26:10 PM
Amazing. What a great spot for a Brawl fight man, nice going there. Only thing, is the top right. Think it should be a wall, rather than a death point, but that's just me. Up to you what you decide to do. Either way I'll be getting it. ;o

By the way, I know this doesn't even happen on the Fire Temple, but have you thought about making a version over Norfair for obvious reasons? Just a thought..

Yeah, I said it somewhere, I would like to try to get the flame to burn. If not, some rising lava would be okay too I suppose >.<

About the wall, it WAS a wall a minute before the video xD

I just thought it was going to be better to have death boundaries on the sides for the video. One of the final versions will sure have them :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 21, 2012, 10:07:35 PM
Yeah, I cannot make sound effects.

About the rain, I'll try to get some 3D rain, not the one we've always used.

New Temple of Time picture, and Fire Temple video:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple preview
Me like. :3

I think u should make a version were Keese fly around, since their some in that room in the game. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

What stage is your Fire Temple aiming to replace?  I couldn't quite tell from the video.