Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1602931 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6090 on: March 26, 2012, 08:29:38 PM »

mewtwo, ur not the only 1 that saw the flaws in that stage, even i wanted to complain about it and telling him to revamp it.. look, imma be honest here... Oizen shouldn't even BE a stage maker/importer at all, just by looking at all of his other stages, aka the DAE imports of his, just doesnt look good to me at all. I've seen better.

also, sorry for soundling like a total [censored] about oizen, but yeah, he needs to spend more time on stages and make them look good.

there's just not that many stagers out there unlike you, me, and IS man, so hey, keep ur chin up and head held up high! take ur time with ur work pal!

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6091 on: March 26, 2012, 08:43:13 PM »

mewtwo, ur not the only 1 that saw the flaws in that stage, even i wanted to complain about it and telling him to revamp it.. look, imma be honest here... Oizen shouldn't even BE a stage maker/importer at all, just by looking at all of his other stages, aka the DAE imports of his, just doesnt look good to me at all. I've seen better.

also, sorry for soundling like a total [censored] about oizen, but yeah, he needs to spend more time on stages and make them look good.

there's just not that many stagers out there unlike you, me, and IS man, so hey, keep ur chin up and head held up high! take ur time with ur work pal!

^ these kind of comments lead to alot of yelling, arguing and trolling

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6092 on: March 26, 2012, 08:52:22 PM »

All that stuff aside, it was a nice improvement, and I personally thank you for them. Those small things on Radical Highway are actually the main things I love about the stage, thus downloading your changes. 

I don't know much about the guy on a personal level so I won't even poke subject. Can't wait for Fire Temple! I'll be getting it either way (death fire effects or not).

Thyrus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6093 on: March 26, 2012, 08:53:48 PM »

@M22K: Dude, I'm sorry about that text wall I've sent you. Despite the size, I couldn't even get  to cover everything I wanted to talk about XD

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #6094 on: March 26, 2012, 09:11:44 PM »

Mewtwo man, listen. Like was said above and will be said below, you are one of the few people not only on the KCMM team, but on Brawl hacking all together that go that extra mile. How dare you be down or sad about that? That's something to be proud of!

A perfectionist, or someone who cares that much about something, and puts that much work into something, is a [censored]ing winner on my book.

Let me tell you something, that will make life easier for you. "Don't ever spend or waste your time, or someone that doesn't want help".

I'm sure the guy appreciates you helping him, but he frankly could give a [censored] about things that are not seen not during game play apparently.

I know for a fact that you have hooked him up, as meaning, fixed his stages and some models I believe immensely in the past before, and for someone not to see changes, it's just insanity to me.

You don't need to be a stage maker to notice the obvious changes, specially when you put two pictures together.

Mewtwo, you're an amazing stager, a mentor to me, and on top of all that, a sexy ass psychic cat.

Everyone on here got mad love and respect for you, so if one person doesn't show that, you got about 42 other people that will show it.

No homo. I Had to call it..

Keep your head up Manuel!

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #6095 on: March 27, 2012, 09:28:29 AM »

I've read all of your comments. Thank you all for your thoughts, your words, and your understanding.

I feel better now, so thanks again, and be sure I'll keep working hard on my own thingies and you'll enjoy them a lot if you end up deciding to get them Smiley

To be honest, there's only one thing left in my mind. It's about the team.

We're preparing some tryouts to get new members to the team. But, by looking at the latest posts in the kcmm blog, I'm really wondering if I would like to join the team if I wasn't in one right now. I see the posts from other teams and I personally get embarrased. Not about my work, I'm still proud of it. I like my stages, and even my character imports, even if they are from N64 and low-polygoned. At the end, I make them cause I like them, I don't feel I'm worse at rigging than others or anything. But, I see the rest of the stuff in my team, I compare with the other teams... and I don't know what to think...

I've been told lately there's no single-team restrictions anymore (only not posting the same stuff twice in 2 teams showed in the kcmm blog), and I was thinking about getting back to my old team and make a spanish-talking-only team. I would post my stuff twice, but it would be okay cause that old team isn't showed in the kcmm blog. But... I guess there would be almost nobody willing to join, cause the good spanish-talking hackers are already in good teams and they do not need to post in lower teams. And, if some lower-level hackers would join, I would feel surrounded by low quality again. So, I suppose I'm scratching the idea. Specially cause I don't really like the spanish community, I don't feel comfy with them. Don't know if anybody here is spanish-talking and knows what I mean (smashbrosspain as an example).

But, I won't leave the kcmm either, at the end, I like my stuff to be showcased, and it's a good place to showcase. It's only that I feel like in a low-quality team and I don't like that.

Anyway, I feel better, so thanks guys Cheesy

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Ls777
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6096 on: March 27, 2012, 05:20:46 PM »

Great revamp on oizen's stage mewtwo. Perhaps there would be more higher quality imports if it wasn't so daunting to get into... i wouldn't want to spend a bunch of time modelling + learning how to import a stage only to find out that I am plagued by lighting + texture issues. (and i only have so much free time to spend). Also, i don't think i should worry about a "team" so much - you already have a stellar reputation for quality, well done work, no team affiliation could possibly detract from that, you stand on your own.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #6097 on: March 27, 2012, 05:57:19 PM »

Maybe you're right... Don't know, I'll just try not to think about these things...

By the way, thanks Thyrus and Gamma Ridley, both of your codes are now fully supported by my new tool.

Anybody else willing to share his code? PAL codes would be helpful too.

Stage shadows tutorial

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #6098 on: March 27, 2012, 06:00:30 PM »

People, if you have comments about Oizen's stuff, post in his thread.

We don't wanna do what people did in Beyond's thread about GBC. That got ugly.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #6099 on: March 27, 2012, 06:01:26 PM »

By the way, thanks Thyrus and Gamma Ridley, both of your codes are now fully supported by my new tool.

Glad to help. :]

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6100 on: March 28, 2012, 06:07:59 AM »

do you have all the codes included in br3's vBrawl codepack?

buvk
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6101 on: March 31, 2012, 08:00:02 PM »

hey mew, for your Kongo Jungle 64 stage, is it possible to release a version with no barrel at all? i find that the barrel in the nobarrel version is distracting.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #6102 on: April 01, 2012, 06:12:32 AM »

Sure, I'll add a real no-barrel version in a few minutes.

do you have all the codes included in br3's vBrawl codepack?

No, I don't think so. I'll download that one later and test which codes are not supported yet.

Stage shadows tutorial

buvk
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6103 on: April 01, 2012, 09:23:16 AM »

awesome, thanks man

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #6104 on: April 01, 2012, 12:44:23 PM »

Done already.

Post Merge: April 01, 2012, 05:21:15 PM
    Lately I'm having no time to hack. And I've started to lose personal motivation. Also, there are lots of smash hackers at the moment and I don't guess I'm needed here anymore.

So, I've made my decission and I'm leaving the community. Sorry about the unreleased stages, I may be releasing them in the future if I feel like finishing them. Not sure anyway.

Be sure to check this spoiler before complaining about my decission.

Well, that's enough April Fools day stuff for this year, new video of the Fire Temple Tongue

[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple (2nd preview)
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 05:21:15 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

Pages:  1 ... 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: