Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 01, 2012, 06:44:23 PM
Done already.

pawst murrge: April 01, 2012, 11:21:15 PM

Lataily I'm having no time to hack. And I've started to lose purrsonal motivation. Also, there are lots of smash hackers at the moment and I don't guess I'm needed here anymurre.

So, I've made my decission and I'm leaving the community. Sorry about the unreleased stages, I may be releasing them in the future if I feel like finishing them. Not sure anyway.

Be sure to check this spoiler befure complaining about my decission.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've looked in the spoiler.

M2000, I'm really sad to hear this. You may not know this, but I was part of this community before I even created an account. I always hung around SmashBoards and KC-MM, and with hacks like these, I can always say that the name Mewtwo2ooo always had a tinge of high-quality stage-making to it.

I'm really sorry about your lack of motivation. Your pursuit of perfection will forever leave a void on these forums. Good luck.


Holy crap. I remember that section of the Fire Temple! Did you make that from scratch as usual? Or is it an import? You know we can NEVER tell!


Shame that one of the best hackers is leaving us. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

CPUs really don't like the Fire Temple, do they?

I didn't open the spoiler, so all I have to say is OMG Y U LEEV US?

Gonna miss u, Mewtwo and your stages.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

you listened to my ideas, you taught me some basics for hacking, you provided all of us with stages, characters, and programs, all of them great, and you've been a friend to us all. you will be missed, but i wish you the best in life...
...and yes i read the spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I supose nobody fell for it. It was too obvious and I said the same last year xD

Quote from: Allav866 on April 02, 2012, 03:44:23 AM
in the vid, i noticed Wario Hat jiggz over different slots. imports?

Yeah, imports. I was thinking that there's no reason to not port the jigglypuff hats so they work in slots other than the green one. Didn't know if anybody would notice it xD

I'll just silently update the current one, once I cut the ears like in the original one :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

It's funny how whenever Mewtwo says he's leaving, people seem to have heart attacks :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I say revamp Ganon's Tower, because the blocks still never come back, and fighting on that small platform is very awkward.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Oh yea.
You should update with the actual N64 Ganon. That would add instant nostalgia.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Saw the poll. I say revamp...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
we need MOAR nostalgia, and it's getting boring for me that it has no animated bg on a past fd.
I'm back after a long while.

I've been waiting so long for Fire Temple ; ; Will it come with the music? Or will we have to convert it ourselves.


Quote from: Segtendo on April 02, 2012, 06:16:47 PM
It's funny how whenever Mewtwo says he's leaving, people seem to have heart attacks :P
I got a heart attack  :srs:

Jk, but really, we'll miss your incredible awesome stages and your presence in this community  :'(

Is there any work that can be done on Fountain of Dreams since model importing became available?

Well, it was a very hard [censored]ing choice, but I voted Temple of Time. Fire Temple coming right after, of course.

Spirit Temple soon please? After the Banjo Kazooie stages please?

Quote from: hotdogturtle on April 03, 2012, 05:25:24 AM
Is there any work that can be done on Fountain of Dreams since model importing became available?

Greedy^

Um, wat. I'm trying to ask if model importing allows him to do anything that he couldn't do with his old method.