The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 24, 2014, 05:23:15 PM #300 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 07:09:43 PM by Scout
SHOW TIME!!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


While those are some really nice and clean looking renders, they're pretty much redundant to our project since we won't be utilizing them.

Quote from: Amarythe on February 24, 2014, 04:03:44 PM
You know what would be incredible? A complete overhaul of ZSS's texture mapping. ...If that makes sense. When texturing ZSS, you have to do a TON of trial and error guesswork... specifically around her arms. o_o It took me ages to figure out how to make it look like she's wearing wrist bands (I'm trying my hand at a Super Metroid ZSS).

I agree that the UV mapping could definitely use some improvement, because it's pretty bad in general. I know that the arms and lower legs in particular are really uneven, but I probably won't be doing any UV mapping changes for her textures. Then again, I'm not looking to make any drastic changes, like the Justin Bailey Suit or the Fusion Zero Suit.

February 24, 2014, 06:49:49 PM #303 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:52:41 PM by Miraj
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on February 24, 2014, 06:32:12 PM
While those are some really nice and clean looking renders, they're pretty much redundant to our project since we won't be utilizing them.

Yeah I understand basically I didn't make it for you'll use them like I said to Taiko it's a gift do what you want of it ^^.
If I did these two characters it's because of the same pose that's all and thanks for the compliments if you do in the future other characters with same pose I'll provide it anyway for you.

February 24, 2014, 07:10:58 PM #304 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:52:16 AM by Scout
Also Miraj, can you put these renders on a spoiler next time? I just had announce a character and he's already on the bottom of this thread.




Again...

SHOW TIME!!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol

that bowser is indeed looking great!
loving it

So...how about a progress report?



"But what does it all mean!?"

We'll fill in a block silhouette as progress on a particular character is further along. When they're nearly done (aka, we are making sure everything works as it should), they'll look like Sonic does currently: partially transparent.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Quote from: Shun_One on February 24, 2014, 10:01:08 PM
So...how about a progress report?



"But what does it all mean!?"

We'll fill in a block silhouette as progress on a particular character is further along. When they're nearly done (aka, we are making sure everything works as it should), they'll look like Sonic does currently: partially transparent.
Dat Wario silhouette...

Quote from: Shun_One on February 24, 2014, 10:01:08 PM
So...how about a progress report?



"But what does it all mean!?"

We'll fill in a block silhouette as progress on a particular character is further along. When they're nearly done (aka, we are making sure everything works as it should), they'll look like Sonic does currently: partially transparent.
Original way of putting your progress... I like...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 25, 2014, 08:25:59 AM #310 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:37:52 AM by NinfanNanz
That progress chart when completed would probably make an awesome wallpaper. :kdance:



February 26, 2014, 07:17:01 PM #311 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 07:21:50 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: NinfanNanz on February 25, 2014, 08:25:59 AM
That progress chart when completed would probably make an awesome wallpaper. :kdance:
hahaha. I suppose it would. Speaking of progress...



Would you guys like it if I post each time the chart is updated? Usually I don't.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Nah you don't have to.  Do it when convenient. i mean you are already doing a fine pace of updating it.

I'm interested how Snake turns out since his textures are the most realistic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

A small preview of what's to come, as revealed by the latest progress chart!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.