GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Woody is amazing I cant wait to try him out he will be amazing.
Worturtle is going to be sweet
Ax Knight will Pwn Cutter Kirby(If you have heard of him)
I support the charmeleon or charmander hack

Good Ol' areas will never die :


Will be released after Ax Knight, Chilly Willy, White Mage (perhaps) over Toon Link and Wartortle.

Cause i havn't the right of Deku Link like i sez before.
Cause someone asked me to do only the vertex and he makes the PSA, Anim and Textures

Speaking of White Mage.. You should try black mage over ness i mean with the robe and the hat and everything.. It would be really cool for ness seing as he has PSI powers it sorta ties in.

Also I have to say you are one of the best vertexers here, I mean you get stuff done quickly and its great quality ya kno

If you have better suggestions over Toon Link,
Because i have already a hack over Ness.


Quote from: GameWatching on May 18, 2010, 01:39:11 PM
If you have better suggestions over Toon Link,
Because i have already a hack over Ness.

What happened to Deku Toon Link? :(

He doesn't have the right of Deku Link.

Quote from: GameWatching on May 16, 2010, 08:38:42 PM
-I havn't the rights of Deku Link  :( , it will be replaced
How can you not have the "rights" to make a Deku Link?
Anyone can make the vertex/texture they want.

Or maybe you made the vertex... but you were planning to use a texture from somebody else and he didn't give you permission?

btw, Woody is awesome.

Quote from: cx_asuka on May 18, 2010, 11:49:52 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on May 16, 2010, 08:38:42 PM
-I havn't the rights of Deku Link  :( , it will be replaced
How can you not have the "rights" to make a Deku Link?
Anyone can make the vertex/texture they want.

Or maybe you made the vertex... but you were planning to use a texture from somebody else and he didn't give you permission?


btw, Woody is awesome.
This. Someone should make a texture for this. I want to see it finished and released.



Quote from: dingoberriz on May 19, 2010, 12:33:18 AM
Quote from: Used to be Hollow on May 19, 2010, 12:13:40 AM
I would if i knew what he looks like.
Google.

True.. True and yes i would also like to see deku link completed he could shoot DEKUS FROM HIS MOUTH YEAAA!!!!! btw ive started a little project and ive sketched out the details heres his name

Takado Yamaguchi A.K.A EmoKid

thats all im giving right now ( i might need some help.....)

Mushroom Kingdom 2 seems great.
But, let me ask you: do you plan to make the side walls tangible, or to leave them on the background?
My suggestion is to leave them on the background (and make the grass parts fall-through except for the one with the door), because it would be more faithful to the original game, and because stages with too many walls and techs are not that good for playing.

IL DOH :


I NEED A SUGGESTION OVER TOON LINK !!!!!!!

Quote from: GameWatching link=topic=6379.msg91028#msg91028 date=1274287376

size=25pt]I NEED A SUGGESTION OVER TOON LINK !!!!!!![/size]

Make Tetra from WindWaker. BigSharkZ was working on this before his computer failed. I was really looking forward to it.

Quote from: BeyondYou on May 19, 2010, 04:45:57 PM
Quote from: GameWatching link=topic=6379.msg91028#msg91028 date=1274287376

size=25pt]I NEED A SUGGESTION OVER TOON LINK !!!!!!![/size]

Make Tetra from WindWaker. BigSharkZ was working on this before his computer failed. I was really looking forward to it.


I agree 100% and what you should do is replace zelda&sheik with Toon Tetra and Toon Zelda(Meaning it would mean you would have to make toon zelda as well)