GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.





nice man. not my favorite stage from smash 64 but still i love retro stages

I LOVE WARTORTLE

BUT

I'd like to point out that Wartortles underbelly shell texture is off. If you compare pictures of Squirtle and Wartortle, you'll see what I mean.



May 24, 2010, 09:13:11 PM #368 Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 09:17:26 PM by GameWatching

It's Yoshi Egg that replace Deku Nut.
Just let me the time to modify the bones so that he can be perfect.

I started it about 5 mn but now gotta go sleepin' so it will be released Tomorrow 

Lol, reminds me of that event in Melee.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Lol.
I'm gonna keep the Paintbrush vertex edit on my bat though (Bowser Jr. hack ftw)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]