GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Some great vertex hacks you got going here. I'm looking forward to Vivi.

i dont think you should start importing mdl0s because you cant use the models like normal characters you would have to make your own animations for them.

 :patrick:   b-black mage (or vivi) OMG! that is awesome! I CANNOT WAIT 4 U 2 FINISH! i connot wait so much that i am going to make a few portaits 4 him right now over on my posts. thank you! this guys gonna be awesome!


it is done! i have created 3 portraits of the black mage / vivi.  http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6288.0
use them on ur post if u want, anyway, i cannot wait til u release it, im a huge fan of the dark mage!!


Quote from: GameWatching on March 27, 2010, 01:24:41 PM
What if make the Melee/SpaceWorld2000 Ganondorf ?


That would be great too :).
But I think that you got the attention with Vivi and Dr Mario:P Now we cant live wothout them LOL

And thxs for the CSP LockStin

Da Vivi progress :


Completed 30% (Yup)
Modified the head, the hair and the body (pants and pullover)

Thanks to zephron for the textures and And thanks to Lockstin for the CSP

Don't ask about Phoenix and Funky Kong (that no one was interested right now  :af:)



I know. Somebody is gonna state that obvious fact. Even after I did.

Hey gamewatching think you could make biospark ya kno the kirby character as a vertex of metaknight

Quote from: GeminiCross on March 27, 2010, 02:54:49 PM
Hey gamewatching think you could make biospark ya kno the kirby character as a vertex of metaknight
Textures, please ?