GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


What about Bart Lemming (C.Falcon) over Snake ?
As for Black Mage, 45%

Quote from: GameWatching on March 27, 2010, 03:05:04 PM
Quote from: GeminiCross on March 27, 2010, 02:54:49 PM
Hey gamewatching think you could make biospark ya kno the kirby character as a vertex of metaknight
Textures, please ?

Unfortunatly i do not have that either but I can provide a picture but if you need textures im sure i could ask someone to make it for me , btw heres the picture http://www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/multimedia/pictures/kss/biospark.jpg

I started Biospark and i do the textures myself (with MSPaint :P)
I will post screenshots when i do a convincing result and replace the sword model with the kunai because the head is almost done.
As for Black Mage 50%


Tomorrow back to school and no release and update till sunday :(

that vivi is gorgeous D:!
I'll get started on some textures once school isn't being such a [censored]


Thank you for Completing Dixie texture.
She is my favorite most because I requsted and kinda helped Register with her. After hearing about Vertex Hacks I was hoping the someone would do what u have done.If your not done with her yet then i can't wait to see your progress in finishing her.    

Your Suggestions for a new char.

Good news :
-I m releasing Vivi tonight (beta)

Bad news :
-Not gonna happen, tomorrow maybe

did you see my suggestion about making zero from code geass?I really like that show and i would love a vertice hack on marth to be zero.Please make this =)

Woah, Dr. Mario is sweet. Did you just crunch his hat into a tiny disc?

Quote from: joem3693 on March 29, 2010, 03:10:38 PM
did you see my suggestion about making zero from code geass?I really like that show and i would love a vertice hack on marth to be zero.Please make this =)
i don't know that show.
request something else if you want