GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



classic sonic looks good, kinda fat though. but...

Quote from: jewlecho on July 22, 2010, 12:52:56 AM
That's how classic sonic was though. lol

yeah, that.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I'm definitely liking the start, keep going!
And if you need a texture for her, I can definitely help

Quote from: GameWatching on July 22, 2010, 12:11:29 PM
Young Zelda :


Also going to make the hat !

O.o Your making her too? Your making a lot of good hacks lately.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Classic sonic looks great :)
Have you already made adjustments to the length of his spikes? Original sonic spines seemed shorted/not as long back in the day

July 22, 2010, 02:49:18 PM #532 Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 06:05:13 PM by GameWatching
Yup !
but the new method won't fix it correctly :/

EDIT :
the textures goes perfectly :D





Melee Fox? :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Thank You! i always hated SF: Command's design.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.