GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.








You are a Great Vertex Hacker.....I am so Happy!
...Body Fix?......
Well, you can do It, just Trust in Yourself  ;)
Good Luck  :af2:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





Quote from: GameWatching on July 25, 2010, 06:54:26 PM


need only to vertex the body !

Quote from: GameWatching on July 27, 2010, 01:10:24 PM


Im not gonna lie, he looks like an import. I cant wait to see what your making next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Ok, I think Project M loves you now.

I'm hyped for Melee Falco, although I must admit that I'm sick of all of the Melee hacks now. People should start making more well-known characters, instead of old designs from Melee.

July 27, 2010, 10:04:18 PM #552 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 05:09:07 AM by poo
Quote from: cuckoos on July 27, 2010, 05:25:43 PM
Ok, I think Project M loves you now.

I'm hyped for Melee Falco, although I must admit that I'm sick of all of the Melee hacks now. People should start making more well-known characters, instead of old designs from Melee.

As far as  I know, only ganondorf and mewtwo's model were vertex hacked to brawl. that is only 2 of 25 characters (I am not counting texture hacks).
also there is only 1 soundhack( for mewtwo)(I do not know if there are more)
Barely any melee stages have been ported
Project Melee is not even on public beta yet
They are not close to finished in porting all that stuff
They can make well known characters later
Sakurai should of just released an upgraded melee so they do not have to port all this melee stuff lol

Quote from: poo on July 27, 2010, 10:04:18 PM
Sakurai should of just released an upgraded melee so they do not have to port all this melee stuff lol
Brawl IS an upgraded Melee. ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: Chicken Chaser on July 28, 2010, 12:11:11 AM
Brawl IS an upgraded Melee. ಠ_ಠ

What he said.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]