Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Who should come out first?  (Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 02:26:35 PM)
Black Knight - 9 (27.3%)
Chrom - 18 (54.5%)
Hector - 2 (6.1%)
Roy - 4 (12.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 29
Author Topic: The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik  (Read 132199 times)
Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #180 on: February 15, 2014, 12:46:07 PM »

No I haven't talked to him about it yet. I was really just throwing it out there for now. I need help animating it period. Like I said before I'm not really good with attacks at all. I'm very new to animating that big a project anyway. I usually just do the small stuff.

Also, Holy crap that's one hell of a project there. *feels ashamed to call mine big* Damn that's gonna take quite a lot of work and man power to accomplish. Good luck. Don't really know if I'd be much help with any of that stuff, but if you need an extra hand you know the Collab Assassin will jump right on it. Depending on what it is though. haha.

Cool, whenever you get to a point were you feel like sending it on over, I can take a look at it and either fix, or give you some advice as to what you should look at, whichever you prefer.

But yeah i'm a fiend for projects. Mammoth and I talk about starting different projects all the time, but I feel since its just going to be a collab of different hacks, and a few updated ones, cause there are quite a few hacks being worked on by people that seem pretty cool, It wont be as daunting as it seems.
    But we will look to you for help for sure, and a project will be a nice way to get some practicing in (because that's how mammoth and I started)
    But once again I don't know if this project will even get off the ground without a few more people. I may post something about this in General Discussion. Mammoth and I were also throwing around the name Project Ex because of the utilization of Brawl Ex.

EDIT: I made this mockup pic the other day, It doesn't have everyone, but I thought it looked pretty cool.
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 12:54:24 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: February 15, 2014, 01:03:22 PM »

Seeing as Hector and Roy are nearing the finish line, I'll give whatever help I can.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: February 15, 2014, 01:07:09 PM »

Cool, whenever you get to a point were you feel like sending it on over, I can take a look at it and either fix, or give you some advice as to what you should look at, whichever you prefer.

But yeah i'm a fiend for projects. Mammoth and I talk about starting different projects all the time, but I feel since its just going to be a collab of different hacks, and a few updated ones, cause there are quite a few hacks being worked on by people that seem pretty cool, It wont be as daunting as it seems.
    But we will look to you for help for sure, and a project will be a nice way to get some practicing in (because that's how mammoth and I started)
    But once again I don't know if this project will even get off the ground without a few more people. I may post something about this in General Discussion. Mammoth and I were also throwing around the name Project Ex because of the utilization of Brawl Ex.

EDIT: I made this mockup pic the other day, It doesn't have everyone, but I thought it looked pretty cool.

Sure I'll see what I can get done with it first, then send it over.

Yeah. Like I said a lot of MAN POWER is needed for something like that. I don't really know how much longer I'm gonna have free time to do this kinda stuff though. I've been lurking on this site for 4 years now, and only just recently started getting active on it. But most of the time in my days has been working on this stuff, and not much else. Which is bad, or can be.

Also that is a very crowded(maybe overcrowded) looking space for all those characters.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: February 23, 2014, 09:40:45 PM »

Hey RevenantGenesis, are you going to release another Beta Test for Black Knight? Just curious since he's such an awesome character. I tested it today and I have to say you did an amazing job. His hotboxes are phenomenal and the recoil of each attack is just awesome! It truly matched Black Knight since in the game he was OP anyways Grin. I have to say, I liked almost everything about him. The only thing that needs some improvement is his UP B. That's the only thing that causes him to lose. And I know Black Knight is supposed to be slow, but if he was just a little bit faster that would be nice. Well anyways I look forward to the finished product and it's definitely going to be the first thing on my download list.

The only reason why I'm asking for another Beta Test for him is because I want to see how he's turning out these days, also I want to give some feedback because I want him to be perfect when he is released.

P.S- Sorry, I just have high expectations because of what I see so far. Grin

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: February 24, 2014, 12:48:53 PM »

Damn I got to this thread too late then. I had no idea they released a BETA of him. I would've loved to try him out. I'm using his model for my Ganon anyway. I even made some recolors of him for every slot.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: February 24, 2014, 04:15:24 PM »

He's still on the first or second page along with the Chrom beta. But I'm sure alot has changed since then.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: February 24, 2014, 04:16:51 PM »

Oh, must've missed it I guess.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: February 24, 2014, 05:37:38 PM »

Yeah waiting for Beta 2 to be released. He is just such an awesome character! Kirby Dance

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: February 24, 2014, 08:07:31 PM »

Hey sorry for the lack of replies, Mammoth and I have been pretty preoccupied with Brawl ex and getting everything set up all pretty.
    Yes, Black Knight will be the next beta for sure. The last thing I did for him was Animate his Final Smash, but getting it working should be cake. His next version will see several updates too. Off the top of my head he will get some hitbox fixes on his Up Smash, probably some balancing changes, and a bunch of animation fixes. His Up B will also see some fixing before his next beta.

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #189 on: February 24, 2014, 08:09:47 PM »

Well hi there. It's been a little while. Can't wait to see what you've done to the Black Knight.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: February 24, 2014, 08:16:59 PM »

Ha yeah, there was a bunch of stuff we had to do to our brawl ex, so we have pretty much only doing that. I also decided to finally get BPs for each of the psas and retextures too. Pretty lame, now I know why I was never motivated to do it before. I'd like to see your bk recolors sometime too.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: February 24, 2014, 08:19:53 PM »

I'll get some pics for you. The red, green, and blue are pretty simple. I did make an all black one as well. Also a white and blue one. That's the most recent one I did, and I think it looks pretty damn cool, but that's just me. I'll get some really quick and show you.
    « Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:59:24 PM by HeavyD88 » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: February 24, 2014, 08:27:17 PM »

Cool man, I'm gonna eat dinner real quick lol
    I'll check them out momentarily.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: February 24, 2014, 08:48:45 PM »

Hey Revenant is there going to be any rel files for Chrom because I dont know how to use BrawlEx and I have Roy over Ike. Is there any way that Chrom can be ported through rel files, because I have see people port cloud over olimar and ike over mr game and watch before. Thanks!

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: February 24, 2014, 08:55:42 PM »

Well we planned on releasing him as a brawl ex clone, but I suppose it wouldn't be a problem to port him to someone else.
    Also for future reference, the .rel file used for Cloud to be ported over whoever, should also work for any psa over Ike. We'll still include a couple .rels though. His sfx probably wont be formatted right over other characters though. I'm not the most experienced with sfx so I dont wanna make different .sawnd files that work on other characters.

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 29
    Print
    Jump to: