Gerudo Prince 1.5 (final) - errors fixed

Started by Quicksilver, March 23, 2010, 02:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey QuickSilver when you said v1.5 will be released next week...idk i think next week is over with and its another week so...whats going on dude?

July 27, 2010, 09:46:58 PM #121 Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 09:53:10 PM by Quicksilver
@ hackingstar
read the post on the last page. i explained that I was making it perfect before the final release. i understand the frustration, I just can't help it. its hard to gague time on projects like this because what seems like easy stuff can sometimes take a long time.


on that note:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!


I'm DONE with the moveset! did you hear me!??? D-O-N-E, DONE!!!! :kdance:

soooo, why no download yet? well thats because I'm doing the following:
fixing the darknut sword
adding more swords  *
making a vid
getting screenshots
and playtesting to double check the balence with friends

* if you have suggestions for swords NOW is your chance!!!
heres what you must do:
tell me the sword's name (correct spelling)
what its inspired from/ what game its from
give me a picture or two
and post it here on this forum!

-if you want me to use a sword from a pre-existing Ganondorf hack/ any other Brawl file, please send me the Download link in addition to the other fields.

-if you make the sword yourself, give me the name and tell me its your own vertex hack.

sword requests will be up for 2 days!! (3 if you guys are lazy and i dont get enough  :P). not all entrys will be included, only those that I agree with. all are welcome to post. follow the template I have given below.

FYI heres the current list of swords done by me!!!!!! :af:
Darknut



Twilight Blade



The Gurgurant
Inspired by Arthurian mythology. Gurgurant was a cannibal whose son was slain by a giant who in turn came to be slain by Sir Gawain.  The name fits the blade's role in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, as it is weilded by the brutally socio-Darwinistic, fatalisticly hubristic, totalitarian, and viciously sadistic King Ashnard. The blade itself is only weildable by himself or Sir Greil (Ike's father), in that only they posses the skill and strenth to weild it. However, they have not met Ganondorf, whose brute strength and sadistic tendencys mirror those of the blade's master. much like the Darknut sword, Ganondorf has no problem weilding this two handed broad sword as if it were a longsword.




Amiti

Sword of the House of Crimea. This sword is passed down along the Crimean royal family. In Fire Emblem: Radiance Dawn, the blade is only weildable by Princess Elencia and her uncle, Renning (as well as Mia, Zihark, Stefen, and Lucia). While a beautifully crafted blade, this sword is but a sword, and nothing more. Therefore, sense it brooks no intrusion on divinity or quintessence, there should be nothing stopping the ruthless Ganondorf from seising this slim sword from the cold corpse of a royal Crimean. mwahahahaha
v Elencia weilding Amiti



Ettard
A sword blessed by the goddess herself. This blade can cut through even devine impenetrable armor. The Black Knight weilds this blade, along with the same inpenetrable armor blessed by the spell of "Mantel" which the blade is designed to cut through. The only other sword that can duplicate this feat is the blessed sword, Ragnell. The Black Knight willingly gives the blade to Sir Greil upon their final battle to even the fight. Fully aware of the implications of his actions, Greil decides to fight without it due both to his penance of lacerating his right arm to prevent future violence, and as a directive for his son, Ike, to avenge his death and give the Black Knight the worthy adversary he deserves. Ike thus reclaims the blade and honors the Black Knight with the honorable death he has been seeking; to duel the ultimate opponent (SPOILER! and to complete his life's directive of finially confronting his master in a final duel (Ike earns the place of the Black Knight's master through both his bloodline and his exploits in Radiant Dawn)
Later, in the climax of Radiant Dawn, Ike and Micaiah's forces confront the goddess Ashera's forces, all of whom are blessed with invincible armor by the spell, Mantle. In order to not put all the pressure on Ike and Zihark, with their blessed blades Ragnell and Ettard (willingly given by the Dark Knight upon his death), Yune, the goddess of chaos and life, blesses the entire party's weapons to the same calibur of Ettard. Thus, this blade is, in every manner, a "God Slayer".
    Ganondorf, being blessed by the goddess of chaos herself (known as Din in his universe), Ganondorf is fully capable of weilding this blade. (BTW, this will help for those who wish to use the vertex hack making Ganondorf the Black Knight  ;) )
v The Black Knight weilding Ettard






Siralamos
a sword of no importance that has no interesting origin. It is featured in SSE.



Ones done by other people:
(blank as of now)



 
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)


I have one sonic's sword from sonic and the black knight.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

So...im seeing that the final version (at least 1.5 is what you said would be the final version) will be released thursday? (exactly 2 days later)

@ hackingstar, no. In a perfect world, it would be friday. but I can't guarentee that. monday at the latest (might not have all the swords by then but whatever)
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Alright then. hey. anyone know how to put up that devil fire eye burning emoticon?

 :rage:
(press preview then click [more] under the smiles
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

I'm a long time lurker, and big fan of this entire PSA. Great job, Quiksilver!
That being said, just a note, but the Black Knight's sword is actually named Alondite. SSBB just got the info mixed on the trophy. The Ettard is one of Ike's weaker Prf weapons.

That being said, I would like to make a rather unusual sword request:

Oxi Clean
Meant to be used with the awesome Billy Mays Ganon here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=326&DiplayName=Billy%20Mays

or

I know this is definitely not a proper sword, but it would be supremely awesome to have him wield either a gigantic tube or spray bottle of Oxi Clean. It would definitely make my Brawling experience  :af:

i meant sonic's sword.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

I realized how stupid it was to wait on releasing when it was already done. the swords are still going to be done, but in the mean time, enjoy the final version of this moveset.

HOLY CRAP THIS TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE! :patrick:


tell EVERYONE you know!

-S
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

WOW!

so i uploaded an old model of the Darknut Sword in the final version for the last 2 days. crap! lol.

i fixed it all.

that means that 171 ppl think that the beta [censored]y version of the Darknut sword is the final.

smeh, whatever.

Feedback would be helpful.

ADVERTISING WOULD BE EVEN MORE HELPFUL!!!!

im out,
-S
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

July 31, 2010, 12:59:05 AM #132 Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 08:09:54 PM by milliondollarmistake
I have a great idea! how about links feirce deity sword. Or maybe gray foxs sword.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


July 31, 2010, 01:24:19 AM #133 Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 01:26:50 AM by irishladdie727
Quote from: Quicksilver on July 30, 2010, 08:58:27 AM
WOW!

so i uploaded an old model of the Darknut Sword in the final version for the last 2 days. crap! lol.

i fixed it all.

that means that 171 ppl think that the beta [censored]y version of the Darknut sword is the final.

smeh, whatever.

Feedback would be helpful.

ADVERTISING WOULD BE EVEN MORE HELPFUL!!!!

im out,
-S

It's not nearly as messed up as it was before, before the darknut sword was this odd mishmash of all of the swords that looked hilarious.  It's the right shape now but there's no texture, it's just block red color.  Really like the updates though.  He feels really well balanced now, the happy medium between [censored]ty vBrawl Ganondorf and the unbeatable Ganondorf from previous versions of this PSA.  GREAT job on the new neutral b animation.  Looks awesome. :af:

if you are still taking requests, try using the starfang from dragon age origins. http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Starfang_(Greatsword)

http://media.photobucket.com/image/starfang%20dragon%20age/nemesiswontdie2/250px-StarfangGreatSword2.png

if u need any more pictures just message me and ill send them as soon as i can, if you dont got time for adding this sword i understand, great job on the psa!