Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 11
Author Topic: Gerudo Prince 1.5 (final) - errors fixed  (Read 75133 times)
Quicksilver
Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 22, 2010, 08:38:44 PM »

1.5 will be the final version until further notice. use the download link below

The Gerudo patriarch has been reborn

needs both the FitGanon.pac and the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac

THIS HAS BOTH INCLUDED! YAY!
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V65Q0365
     Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance

http://s79.photobucket.com/home/steves_02/recentuploads?view=slideshow
    pics^
    basicly its a new moveset that allows you to draw a choice of 2 diff swords, thus changing to a sword moveset that can be changed back by sheathing the sword.

_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ ________________________

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!

I'm DONE with the final moveset! did you hear me!??? D-O-N-E, DONE!!!! Kirby Dance

soooo, why no download yet? well thats because I'm doing the following:
    - fixing the darknut sword
    - adding more swords  *
    - making a vid
    - getting screenshots
    - and playtesting to double check the balence with friends

* if you have suggestions for swords NOW is your chance!!!
    heres what you must do:
     tell me the sword's name (correct spelling)
     what its inspired from/ what game its from
     give me a picture or two
     and post it here on this forum!

-if you want me to use a sword from a pre-existing Ganondorf hack/ any other Brawl file, please send me the Download link in addition to the other fields.

-if you make the sword yourself, give me the name and tell me its your own vertex hack.

sword requests will be up for 2 days!! (3 if you guys are lazy and i dont get enough  Tongue). not all entrys will be included, only those that I agree with. all are welcome to post. follow the template I have given below.

FYI heres the current list of swords done by me!!!!!! Awesome Face
    Darknut

Twilight Blade

The Gurgurant
    Inspired by Arthurian mythology. Gurgurant was a cannibal whose son was slain by a giant who in turn came to be slain by Sir Gawain.  The name fits the blade's role in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, as it is weilded by the brutally socio-Darwinistic, fatalisticly hubristic, totalitarian, and viciously sadistic King Ashnard. The blade itself is only weildable by himself or Sir Greil (Ike's father), in that only they posses the skill and strenth to weild it. However, they have not met Ganondorf, whose brute strength and sadistic tendencys mirror those of the blade's master. much like the Darknut sword, Ganondorf has no problem weilding this two handed broad sword as if it were a longsword.

Amiti

Sword of the House of Crimea. This sword is passed down along the Crimean royal family. In Fire Emblem: Radiance Dawn, the blade is only weildable by Princess Elencia and her uncle, Renning (as well as Mia, Zihark, Stefen, and Lucia). While a beautifully crafted blade, this sword is but a sword, and nothing more. Therefore, sense it brooks no intrusion on divinity or quintessence, there should be nothing stopping the ruthless Ganondorf from seising this slim sword from the cold corpse of a royal Crimean. mwahahahaha
    v Elencia weilding Amiti

Alonite
    A sword blessed by the goddess herself. This blade can cut through even devine impenetrable armor. The Black Knight weilds this blade, along with the same inpenetrable armor blessed by the spell of "Mantel" which the blade is designed to cut through. The only other sword that can duplicate this feat is the blessed sword, Ragnell. The Black Knight willingly gives the blade to Sir Greil upon their final battle to even the fight. Fully aware of the implications of his actions, Greil decides to fight without it due both to his penance of lacerating his right arm to prevent future violence, and as a directive for his son, Ike, to avenge his death and give the Black Knight the worthy adversary he deserves. Ike thus reclaims the blade and honors the Black Knight with the honorable death he has been seeking; to duel the ultimate opponent (SPOILER! and to complete his life's directive of finially confronting his master in a final duel (Ike earns the place of the Black Knight's master through both his bloodline and his exploits in Radiant Dawn)
    Later, in the climax of Radiant Dawn, Ike and Micaiah's forces confront the goddess Ashera's forces, all of whom are blessed with invincible armor by the spell, Mantle. In order to not put all the pressure on Ike and Zihark, with their blessed blades Ragnell and Ettard (willingly given by the Dark Knight upon his death), Yune, the goddess of chaos and life, blesses the entire party's weapons to the same calibur of Ettard. Thus, this blade is, in every manner, a "God Slayer".
         Ganondorf, being blessed by the goddess of chaos herself (known as Din in his universe), Ganondorf is fully capable of weilding this blade. (BTW, this will help for those who wish to use the vertex hack making Ganondorf the Black Knight  Wink )
    v The Black Knight weilding Ettard

Siralamos
    a sword of no importance that has no interesting origin. It is featured in SSE.

Ones done by other people:
    (blank as of now)

_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ __________________________
    old stuff:

The Gerudo patriarch has been reborn

needs both the FitGanon.pac and the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac

THIS HAS BOTH INCLUDED! YAY!
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YUBMI3L

(Special thanks to Triple Seven for the sword resizing.)

basicly its a new moveset that allows you to draw a choice of 2 diff swords, thus changing to a sword moveset that can be changed back by sheathing the sword.

_________________________________________________ __

(PST. the title is off on the youtube vids. this is 1.3 :-p) thanx fool's gil!
    Gerudo Prince Intro
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnAx3GilOBE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnAx3GilOBE</a>

Gerudo Prince Moveset
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TX6emrB4Vc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TX6emrB4Vc</a>

Gerudo Prince Battleset
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAVNxWPHLmw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAVNxWPHLmw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVdxAQZQbVk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVdxAQZQbVk</a>

^VIDEO   Shocked

Sword 1:

Sword 2 (old pics. fixed on release)

fixed:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:55:14 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 08:39:09 PM »

BTW. NO CODES NECISARY!!! Cheesy

Just a reminder that you need both of the above files for it to work, but you have a choice between which Motionect file to put in. they do NOT affect the moveset, and they only affect the appearance.

heres a bonus treat: Awesome Face
    TheChamber of Time

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GF65YV7F

Shocked
    « Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:27:34 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Feanor
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Featured >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 04:03:31 AM »

Really awesome! It was time somebody made a good Ganon with a sword! :3

HidanOmega
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 04:34:28 AM »

So, this is why I didn't hear any more news about your old sword psa. This is amazing! Can't wait!

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 03:51:38 PM »

Video Looks nice. Im Looking forward to this PSA

evil prof odor
    Advanced Kitten

"Alright lets go do something heroic!"

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 04:12:31 PM »

Finally a moveset deserving of Ganondorf. Good to see he's no longer fighting the same basic way that Falcon does. The new moves and sword look really good. It's cool you got him to fire energy like in OoT as well.

???
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 07:14:46 PM »

I might use Ganon now o.o

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 07:29:40 PM »

I SEE SWORDS
    shiny
    Anyways, its this like a different moveset hack of a guy with 2 different looking beamswords?

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 07:37:31 PM »

nope. not in the least. ull see. release is tommorrow. i might have to release before its PERFECT. but its still VERY close to what i had in mind.

ShadowPaladen
    Advanced Kitten

I am the shadow that lurks in the night

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 07:43:19 PM »

Hurray! release tomorrow  Happy Face
    I have something to look forward to now

"A good swordsman is not given to quarrel"

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 03:54:04 PM »

Darknut sword FTW.  And could you post a download for that Temple of Time?  It's awesome.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 09:40:55 PM »

updated the OP ....   :3

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: March 26, 2010, 09:49:11 PM »

Ive Been W8ing for this all day

vectorace
    Advanced Kitten

lulz

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #13 on: March 26, 2010, 10:44:54 PM »

no DL link?

Lockstin
    Hyper Kitten

Im the bird your bird could smell like.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 01:38:51 AM »

this may make my lack of skill with gannon become having skill with him, and the darknut sword... YEAH!

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 11
    Print
    Jump to: