Metroid Fusion - Fusion Suit Samus Redesign Modelling (Progress 3)

Started by Mattimation, December 16, 2013, 06:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 16, 2013, 06:47:51 PM Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:36:26 PM by Bass (Blase005)

http://imdrunkontea.deviantart.com/art/Metroid-Fusion-Suit-Redesign-419802511

Since Bass is put on a hold due to some issues with the A Attacks I thought I'd give a shot in making the most complicated model I've ever decided to do yet. This is a redesign by imDRUNKonTEA.deviantart.com of the Fusion Suit from Metroid Fusion. I'm attempting to finish it before Christmas Day so I can release it as my Christmas Present for you guys.

PROGRESS

16/12/2013
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


17/12/2013
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


19/12/2013

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh. OOOOOOH. That is delicious.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Dat ass.

No really. Damn! O_o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Now THAT is what happens when you fuse with a Metroid! Or should we say, Super Metroid?

Your buns are mine!

December 17, 2013, 06:21:33 AM #4 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:32:04 PM by Bass (Blase005)
W-Wow XD;; Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I've finished the female body shape of Samus so far (Which you can see here if you want
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
) and I'm going to be working on her armor after I gave her the helmet. (The feet and hand are gonna be part of the armor)

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 17, 2013, 12:45:47 AM
Dat ass.

No really. Damn! O_o

You like that? :P (Subdivision View times 6 (no I'm not going for that high it would crash ingame right away XD))

Post Merge: December 17, 2013, 05:29:01 PM

Progress 2!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Adding it to the OP

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stupid question, but could you make a version of that Samus with a transparent visor(and that ZSS head from the picture)?
Can't wait to see this Fusion Samus done, btw.

That's a surprising amount of progress. It looks like she needs more hip action, though, her booty protrudes too much for that amount of hip-age. Maybe her fingers could stand to be a bit longer too? I know it's a WIP and all that, just some thoughts.

That helmet turned out nice, though.


Quote from: Gravity on December 18, 2013, 01:24:11 AM
That's a surprising amount of progress. It looks like she needs more hip action, though, her booty protrudes too much for that amount of hip-age. Maybe her fingers could stand to be a bit longer too? I know it's a WIP and all that, just some thoughts.

That helmet turned out nice, though.

I think she doesnt have enough...The shape of her leg, crotch, pelvis area is off compared to the design sketch.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

December 18, 2013, 06:53:33 AM #10 Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:09:16 AM by Bass (Blase005)
I'm actually having issues with the bottom half of her but I'm going to be working on it eventually. I'm also going to make the mutated arm in another livestream. For now enjoy this preview I have so far which isn't much but it shows some parts that are meant to have a diffirent color and I added some more parts.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: December 18, 2013, 07:01:16 AM

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 17, 2013, 11:37:13 PM
Stupid question, but could you make a version of that Samus with a transparent visor(and that ZSS head from the picture)?
Can't wait to see this Fusion Samus done, btw.

As I said in the first Livestream I won't be making a version without the helmet. I might mike a transparent visor though but that depends on if I can get someone to make textures of that. I still require someone to make Brawlified textures after I'm done with the model and base textures. I'm still aiming for a release on christmas btw!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This design sketch is awesome, I can't wait to see the final result. Wouldn't it have been easier to use ZSS body as a base?

Quote from: Feanor on December 18, 2013, 09:29:37 AM
This design sketch is awesome, I can't wait to see the final result. Wouldn't it have been easier to use ZSS body as a base?

I wanted to do everything 100% custom.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The model does look more unique-in a very good way ;)- because you did custom model it.

Progress 3!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.