KingJigglypuff's Unoffical P:M 3.0 Alts! Fire Mario and Ice Mario Released!

Started by KingJigglypuff, December 19, 2013, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 23, 2013, 08:28:53 PM
These are great man. I'm lovin the ice mario.
Yay. Support from someone from the PMBR. \o0o/

Thanks.

If the PMBR wants to use any of these edits for their updates, then I would be okay with that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I don't understand why Mr L has electric attacks: I didn't play Paper Mario but isn't it just a brainwashed Luigi?

Quote from: Feanor on December 23, 2013, 09:57:47 PM
I don't understand why Mr L has electric attacks: I didn't play Paper Mario but isn't it just a brainwashed Luigi?
I haven't played much Paper Mario as well.

Though if I recall correctly, Mr. L had some sort of electric attacks in a few Paper Mario games.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Me. L was only in 1 game. I dont recall any electric attacks
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 23, 2013, 10:20:31 PM
Me. L was only in 1 game. I dont recall any electric attacks
Huh.

Well the people on SmashBoards seemed to agree with an electric Mr. L.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I like the idea.

Since when did Dr. Mario get electric attacks? He had them in Melee.

It works fine with Mr. L.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 23, 2013, 10:20:31 PM
Me. L was only in 1 game. I dont recall any electric attacks
Well he called himself the Green Thunder, and in M&LSS Luigi used a move known as the Thunder Hand, so I guess it makes since.


Quote from: KTH on December 23, 2013, 11:27:10 PM
Nice job, hope we will see the same for Luigi.
Thanks.

Fire and Ice Luigi could be done sometime. Though I can't do anything for the Fireball. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 23, 2013, 10:45:33 PM
I like the idea.

Since when did Dr. Mario get electric attacks? He had them in Melee.

It works fine with Mr. L.

I wasn't saying i didnt like it. I was just correcting him :v

Quote from: TurboChaos on December 23, 2013, 11:16:57 PM
Well he called himself the Green Thunder, and in M&LSS Luigi used a move known as the Thunder Hand, so I guess it makes since.
Well those are different game series, but still, yeah i know. It fits i guess. Tho Not for 1 costume slot. Still, it's pretty cool
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it's possible, can you change the color of Sonic's spindash and homing attack?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SwingSet on December 24, 2013, 06:54:04 PM
If it's possible, can you change the color of Sonic's spindash and homing attack?
I experimented with that.

Changing the color of a REFF effect is a [censored]. .-.

I can never get it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

streaming streaming some progress on the shadow PM 3.0 unoffical alt.

http://www.twitch.tv/sonicbrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.