Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: More Help Needed Concerning .rels  (Read 890 times)
Mariohuge
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 18, 2013, 07:33:04 PM »

Hello to all. Less than a week ago I posted a topic here asking for help on .rels and how to use them. I thought I was done when I got the answer I needed, but I've come up with another problem. I put the Dark Mario hack over Wolf, and after a bit of guiding and tweaking everything worked just fine...at least, that's what I thought. The hack loaded just fine in training mode, no glitches or anything. But when I tried to load a stage in a regular brawl match, one of two things happened:

-The stage was stuck perpetually loading, as though I could press the home button and the menu would come up the stage would just never load
-The game would freeze

I still haven't found out the problem. I tried using a fitmarioentry over wolf, renaming it and all, but it still didn't work. However, I ported the Dark Link hack over Marth and that works just fine. The only difference is that Marth's hack has a final smash .pac (fit____final.pac), and I know for a fact that that's not the issue because I was able to use both final smashes with no problem in training. No guide I find helps, and I have no idea what's going wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Ok, what the heck? For some reason now the hack isn't even working on training! Seriously, I have no idea what's going on.

EDIT 2: Likely last edit before I fix the problem. I replaced the .rel and the training issue was fixed, but this time when I selected a stage it gave me a loud beep. That's not all, as when I tried to use the Dark Link hack against Link and used the side-B, the game gave an even louder beep. Probably due to issues with two different types of gale boomerangs on the screen at once, but still a pretty big issue especially if it was that loud. Again, any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:07:35 PM by Mariohuge9001 » Logged

raverrebel
Expert Kitten

FD w/o items ftw

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »

I really have no idea, but maybe you should try to defrag and reformat your SD-Card.

proud owner of a Project M Hoodie.

ever wanted to customize your StageSelectionScreen? >>here<< you can!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: