The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 22, 2014, 07:24:31 PM #1470 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 08:52:04 PM by ShinF
I've figured out how to set the configs so that the characters can appear in the same order that they do with cBliss now. I'm going to modify all those CSSSlot Configs real quick and upload them so the portraits will now match the order the game loads the costumes in. I'll post again or edit this post when they're all uploaded.

Edit: Okay, they're done. You can get all or some of them in the same dropbox folder as before. The only real problem remaining is that teams aren't aligned correctly, but considering that team battles freeze in BrawlEx anyway, I didn't really see it as much of a problem.

Just in case you don't wanna go back a page to find the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: kadapunny on January 22, 2014, 04:32:26 PM
Why have I not seen this... Dear lord this is the most amazing thing ever. Now, I wonder, can I have cBliss on top of that?
:drmario:
I don't believe so. Sorry.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Hmm..I may make a tutorial on getting the cbliss effect with brawlEX. It seems that some people are still having some problems with expanding the costume slots. Besides it'll be great to have all the info for it in one place  :P

:mewtwo:
uh, can somebody tell me wahat info2.pac is for? I can't seem to figure it out.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

incase some want to see the possibilities of the BrawlEx

Let the Swap Begin!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on January 22, 2014, 10:34:37 PM
incase some want to see the possibilities of the BrawlEx

Let the Swap Begin!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!


Quote from: The Professor on January 22, 2014, 10:14:28 PM
:mewtwo:
uh, can somebody tell me wahat info2.pac is for? I can't seem to figure it out.
info2 if im not mistaken is for the battle protrait name that shows when your battling
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 23, 2014, 12:01:09 AM
info2 if im not mistaken is for the battle protrait name that shows when your battling

Thats info.pac.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 23, 2014, 12:11:32 AM
Thats info.pac.
oh right i knew it was a info lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShinF on January 22, 2014, 11:39:12 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on January 22, 2014, 11:45:07 PM
LOL XD

I know right,also why jigglypuff transform into charizard or Mewtwo...

Quote from: Carnage on January 22, 2014, 02:24:49 PM
there is no way for clones to get their own kirby hats, i tough that was explicit... kirby has number of subactions for his hats codes in fitkirby.pac and you cant just add subactions and think it would work, the best it could happen is if your using a clonned lucario lets say mewtwo, kirby would swallow and get lucario hat, but you cant ever have a lucario and a mewtwo hat its just impossible.
Clones can't get their own kirby hats, eh? Then how come in Project M I can suck up Mewtwo and get a Mewtwo hat and use his confusion attack?! Tell me how that was achieved.

Quote from: shock44 on January 23, 2014, 12:48:55 AM
Clones can't get their own kirby hats, eh? Then how come in Project M I can suck up Mewtwo and get a Mewtwo hat and use his confusion attack?! Tell me how that was achieved.

Because Project M's Clone Engine isn't BrawlEx. They are two completely different engines.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: shock44 on January 23, 2014, 12:48:55 AM
Clones can't get their own kirby hats, eh? Then how come in Project M I can suck up Mewtwo and get a Mewtwo hat and use his confusion attack?! Tell me how that was achieved.
There are a few blank spots in Kirby's PSA you can use for clones, but that's about it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!