Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847688 times)
pikazz
Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1440 on: January 22, 2014, 12:38:22 AM »

Almost Perfect

everything works now! now you can select what Action will appear together with its grapfic! (I gave the grapfic to their PSA)
    but 2 minor glitch, first is smashball doesnt want to spawn if you swap characher! I think I know whats wrong!
    second if when the swap is done, it also want to load the first ModelData in the grapfic section, in the video is jigglypuffs sing and marths sword glow! dont know the solution for that one :/

Stupid Tinypic :C

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1441 on: January 22, 2014, 01:15:59 AM »

Here are some files for (almost) every character with 10 costume slots. The only ones not included here are Wario (obviously) and Mr. Game & Watch (since I'm not even sure how he would work). All that needs to be done is adding portraits for the CSS, Battle and Results Screens. You could just use the standard cBliss packs for that or add them all manually.

As it turns out, I hadn't needed the Slot Config after all, I had just named the CSPs wrong Tongue I've tested every character with these and they all work perfectly fine.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

There's a zipped version with all of them and a couple of folders for individual downloads.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1442 on: January 22, 2014, 01:44:06 AM »

I think I found out how to make a character use a different weapon blur, but nothing on sword glows yet. If I find out how I can do that I'll share how I did it~
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 03:01:55 AM by Lillith » Logged

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1443 on: January 22, 2014, 02:52:55 AM »

Here are some files for (almost) every character with 10 costume slots. The only ones not included here are Wario (obviously) and Mr. Game & Watch (since I'm not even sure how he would work). All that needs to be done is adding portraits for the CSS, Battle and Results Screens. You could just use the standard cBliss packs for that or add them all manually.

As it turns out, I hadn't needed the Slot Config after all, I had just named the CSPs wrong Tongue I've tested every character with these and they all work perfectly fine.

There's a zipped version with all of them and a couple of folders for individual downloads.

Holy crap, thank you. I don't know what I was doing wrong, but now they work.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1444 on: January 22, 2014, 03:35:36 AM »

Alrighty! Here's how you can get different sword blurs for clone characters (And even the originals if you want) I haven't figured out sword glows or other GFX yet, but I'll keep trying stuff until something works.

First you'll need your character's PSA, in this case I'm using a Marth clone. You'll also need the 'ef' file of another character, I'll be doing this with the assist trophy character Lyn ('Cause Lyn's the only character I've tried so far.), her file is called 'ef_lin.pac'.

Open up the 'ef' file of the character you're borrowing the sword blur from in Brawlbox, find TextureData[0] (Which is probably the only texturedata there for every other character, but it's certainly for Lyn), find the name of the sword blur texture you wish to use, in this case it's 'eff_assi_MA_Lin_ZANZOU01_ADD', you'll want to write that down somewhere.

Now open up your PSA file in Brawlbox, you'll see a file called 'ef_(character name)' (In my case it's 'ef_marth'), rename that to the name of the character you're borrowing the sword blur from (For me, again, it's 'ef_lin') (I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I did it anyway to make sure it worked), go to and open the 'TextureData[0]' file, open textures, and rename one of the existing sword blurs to the name of the one you copied earlier, so in my case, I'm renaming 'TexMarthSwoadTrace' to 'eff_assi_MA_Lin_ZANZOU01_ADD' and save the file.

After you've done all that you're going to need to open the PSA in Project Smash Attacks and edit ALL of the sword blur ID's in the GFX tab to match the one you had just replaced, so in my situation, I replaced '00000009' (ID of 'TexMarthSwoadTrace')  with '00000015' (ID of 'eff_assi_MA_Lin_ZANZOU01_ADD') after you've dealt with all that save and test, if it works then congrats!

Now of course, the ID's are all different, so sadly you're going to have to mess around with them until you get the one you want to use.

Hopefully this actually helped people, if not, I'll try and get screenshots to illustrate further, I'm terrible at explainations so sorry~

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

saef1234
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1445 on: January 22, 2014, 05:45:49 AM »

Has anyone figured out how to make kirby hat hacks work for the clones?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1446 on: January 22, 2014, 07:19:58 AM »

Has anyone figured out how to make kirby hat hacks work for the clones?

I asked the same thing a few days ago. Apparently it involves messing with Kirby's .pac or something, since the moves don't come with the hats. OR so it was explained. But I really hope someone works it out. I wonder how complicated it would be? If someone gave me a lead maybe I could start on it. I don't feel like I'm ulling my weight too much lol

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1447 on: January 22, 2014, 07:24:49 AM »

I asked the same thing a few days ago. Apparently it involves messing with Kirby's .pac or something, since the moves don't come with the hats. OR so it was explained. But I really hope someone works it out. I wonder how complicated it would be? If someone gave me a lead maybe I could start on it. I don't feel like I'm ulling my weight too much lol
    there is no way for clones to get their own kirby hats, i tough that was explicit... kirby has number of subactions for his hats codes in fitkirby.pac and you cant just add subactions and think it would work, the best it could happen is if your using a clonned lucario lets say mewtwo, kirby would swallow and get lucario hat, but you cant ever have a lucario and a mewtwo hat its just impossible.

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1448 on: January 22, 2014, 07:54:19 AM »

can someone look into my files  because when i load it on dolphin everything works perfect but on the wii it shows random icons Oh shi~ https://www.dropbox.com/s/spbamy8g7net3kk/brawlex.rar i use usb loader gx on pal wii and i have hooktype on axnextframe

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1449 on: January 22, 2014, 09:21:23 AM »

can someone look into my files  because when i load it on dolphin everything works perfect but on the wii it shows random icons Oh shi~ https://www.dropbox.com/s/spbamy8g7net3kk/brawlex.rar i use usb loader gx on pal wii and i have hooktype on axnextframe
    you got  eternal yoshi maxed out CSS doesnt that mess around with the brawlex codding?

kadapunny
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1450 on: January 22, 2014, 09:32:26 AM »

Why have I not seen this... Dear lord this is the most amazing thing ever. Now, I wonder, can I have cBliss on top of that?

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1451 on: January 22, 2014, 09:41:54 AM »

Thank you! Smiley I do have another issue that's been confusing that I don't know how to address. IT has been going on ever since I got the BrawlEx Mod. But my alternate colors are not aligning properly anymore and I don't know why, or how to fix it. For example I have 10 Mario slots, FitMario02.pac and FitMario02.pcs I put as Dr. Mario (Over the green slot), as long as I had cBliss, picking the green costume always gave me Dr. Mario as it should because I assigned it that way, however, now when I pick the green Mario in the 02 slot, it's flying Mario from Mario Galaxy whom I put in the 05 slot (His file names are FitMario05.pac and FitMario05.pcs), same with Blue Mario, I put Super Mario Super show over him, but for some reason he's over green Mario now, which doesn't make sense because he is FitMario03 while green is slot 02. This is the case with Mewtwo as well. Haven't tried the other characters yet. But some how my characters portraits and their respective slots are not aligning correctly :/

Post Merge: January 22, 2014, 09:45:52 AM
    Why have I not seen this... Dear lord this is the most amazing thing ever. Now, I wonder, can I have cBliss on top of that?
    Yes, that's what me and ShinF have been discussing, if you look at his post before yours, he just uploaded files that would allow you to do that, if you don't understand where those files go or how they work, inbox me or maybe ShinF as he's the one that posted it and I now I understand the code better because of him so feel free to hmu
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:45:52 AM by MrUnusual » Logged

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1452 on: January 22, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »

Thank you! Smiley I do have another issue that's been confusing that I don't know how to address. IT has been going on ever since I got the BrawlEx Mod. But my alternate colors are not aligning properly anymore and I don't know why, or how to fix it. For example I have 10 Mario slots, FitMario02.pac and FitMario02.pcs I put as Dr. Mario (Over the green slot), as long as I had cBliss, picking the green costume always gave me Dr. Mario as it should because I assigned it that way, however, now when I pick the green Mario in the 02 slot, it's flying Mario from Mario Galaxy whom I put in the 05 slot (His file names are FitMario05.pac and FitMario05.pcs), same with Blue Mario, I put Super Mario Super show over him, but for some reason he's over green Mario now, which doesn't make sense because he is FitMario03 while green is slot 02. This is the case with Mewtwo as well. Haven't tried the other characters yet. But some how my characters portraits and their respective slots are not aligning correctly :/

I've got the same issue, but it's really just a matter of switching the CSPs to which costume is which. I know the cBliss code had it set up so that every costume color was in order of 00 to 09, but that's just not how the costumes normally line up and the CSS is still set up that way when using the cBliss compatible CSS.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1453 on: January 22, 2014, 10:05:06 AM »

I've got the same issue, but it's really just a matter of switching the CSPs to which costume is which. I know the cBliss code had it set up so that every costume color was in order of 00 to 09, but that's just not how the costumes normally line up and the CSS is still set up that way when using the cBliss compatible CSS.

So, this is what I want my character select to Look like for Mewtwo:

00 Default
    01 Red
    02 Green
    03 Blue
    04 Dark Mewtwo
    05 Armored
    06 Black Armor
    07 Mega Mewtwo Y
    08 Dark Mega Mewtwo Y
    09 64 Mewtwo

I have it organized as such too, but I got this instead:

00- Default
    01- Red
    02- Dark Mewtwo
    03- Green
    04- Blue
    05- Dark Mewtwo again?
    06- Armored
    07- Black Armor
    08- Dark Mega Mewtwo Y
    09- Mega Mewtwo Y
    10- Cosmic Lucario from Subspace Emissary? wtf? I did't put him in there

If I have to re-organize the Fit files to fix this, I will, but I'm not sure how, like, I know who to switch with who to get this thing working
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 10:15:04 AM by MrUnusual » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1454 on: January 22, 2014, 10:07:54 AM »

So I don't know if anyone's tried this, but I tried to put in Megaman X over Peach (Which comes with a modified Fox .rel). I cloned Peach BUT THEN used the not cloned Peach to put the Megaman X on. Megaman X requires a no result code, which I believe is used for all characters, not just Peach. Anyway, I tried Megaman X over Peach and it won't go to result screen. I know this is normal for characters that use modules from other characters, but the code has always been a fix for me. The code and Megaman X seem to work on my other card, but not this one.

Is there something about the Brawl EX code that prevents the no result data code as a fix? It can't be a file thing, it works on the other card and copied the same things over, including the module.

Is anyone else having issues with this? If so, I'll just have to wait until perfect Fox comes out.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: