The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 10, 2014, 06:37:08 AM #2310 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:07:05 AM by ToadKart
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 10, 2014, 06:08:01 AM
awww..thats probably it lol. i compiled it for 4.5 but is backwards compatable with 4.0

Hmm, I have 4.0. I'll see if it needs repaired.

Edit: Still doesn't work. You sure it's backwards compatible with 4.0?

You are the man PW!!!! Thank you for this and i dont know if you remember me from the gs central days but its great hear from ya again mate. Thanks again for this great tool Big Respect!!!!

i mad a post a few pages earlyer about how my orignal captain falcon would freeze whenever i would use it with the clone engine and then later i made a post saying i found what code was causing it to freeze and that it was the Replacement SoundBank Engine v1.20 code that was causing the problem but i seems i was wrong because later i tried adding the code back in and this time i checked to see if i had a .sawnd file over captain falcon in my sfx flolder and yep sure enough there was one on captain falcon from when i had goku on him seems i forgot to remove it from when i took goku off captain falcon. so i tried removing the .sawnd file and like i said earlyer i added back the replacement soundbank engine v1.20 code back as well as adding back all of my codes from the earlyer post of mine and guess what, captain falcon worked just fine same with all my other characters it turns out it was just that .sawnd file that was causing the problem, the only reason before when i removed the replacement soundbank engine v1.20 the game stoped freezing is because after i deleted it there was no longer any code telling it to load up the .sawnd file. so you see now everything is working fine and don't worry the replacement soundbank engine v1.20 code works fine it was just my .sawnd file causing problems.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: ToadKart on February 10, 2014, 06:37:08 AM
Hmm, I have 4.0. I'll see if it needs repaired.

Edit: Still doesn't work. You sure it's backwards compatible with 4.0?

it should be...i've confirmed it works on other comps..what OS version are you using?


This may have been answered already, but has anyone figured out how to use BrawlEx with Project M 3.0 yet?
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 10, 2014, 06:26:27 AM
coolwould be a nice feature
as it sometimes is a [censored] to go through every name and rename manually
Bulk Rename Utility <4
Quote from: ToadKart on February 10, 2014, 06:37:08 AM
Hmm, I have 4.0. I'll see if it needs repaired.

Edit: Still doesn't work. You sure it's backwards compatible with 4.0?
Most new C compilers don't compile for XP anymore. You could try compiling it yourself, but that's a little tedious.

Or get a 7.

-----------------------------

In other news, I should have the BrawlExpanded beta up soon, right after I get my laptop working again. Should be somewhere around 13.2.

i'll see if i can't make an XP compatable version for ya. might just have to change the targeted framwork to 4.0 client and change the processor architecture

February 10, 2014, 07:04:11 PM #2318 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:33:29 PM by pichu04
Im assuming theres going to more ExModule files for the rest of the characters?

Quote from: pichu04 on February 10, 2014, 07:04:11 PM
Im assuming you're making more ExModule files for the rest of the characters?
Patience is virtue.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 10, 2014, 06:05:05 PM
i'll see if i can't make an XP compatable version for ya. might just have to change the targeted framwork to 4.0 client and change the processor architecture

Well, it works on my desktop, so you don't have to do that unless it's not too much trouble.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 06, 2014, 10:58:37 PM
I'm sorry, I just didn't know what page of the thread to look. In the fighter config, how do you assign the Ex clone the boss sfx? I'm sorry I'm being a disturbance

Hey, I'm sorry I did not reply to you before about this. I totally forgot about BrawlEx when I heard about Sonic Boom. Now I'm over that craze now. Anyway, to find the place where you change the soundbank, just scroll all the way down on the list of the fighterconfig options box. It is at the very bottom. You change the last 2 numbers/letters, though make sure that you backspace one 0 in front of the original soundbank, because Boss Soundbanks are made up of 3 hexadecimals and not 2.

Quote from: shock44 on February 10, 2014, 08:01:45 PM
Hey, I'm sorry I did not reply to you before about this. I totally forgot about BrawlEx when I heard about Sonic Boom. Now I'm over that craze now. Anyway, to find the place where you change the soundbank, just scroll all the way down on the list of the fighterconfig options box. It is at the very bottom. You change the last 2 numbers/letters, though make sure that you backspace one 0 in front of the original soundbank, because Boss Soundbanks are made up of 3 hexadecimals and not 2.

Heya. By chance did you ever finish the Shadow sfx?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 10, 2014, 06:05:05 PM
i'll see if i can't make an XP compatable version for ya. might just have to change the targeted framwork to 4.0 client and change the processor architecture
Hold off... did you compile 64-bit? :>.>:

Quote from: Nebulon on February 10, 2014, 08:06:28 PM
Heya. By chance did you ever finish the Shadow sfx?
Sorry, I forgot about that too. I'll do it when I can. If you want I can send you the version I have now. Though it has a bug with one of the punching moves making a sound effect repeat a lot. It's a quick fix though. The version I have now just has his attack, and taunt sounds. No hurting sounds or winning sounds except for one.