The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If you are using the hackless method, you need this code

Disable Custom Stages
* 046B841C 48000040

February 15, 2014, 10:32:04 PM #2596 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:36:02 PM by Heavy-taste
I redid this.
Opened the Pit module, go to section 8 changed the Id there to 3F.
Is there a mistake? Or shoul I change something in the "general ID", you know the ID on the right upper corner.
At the moment this Id is named "0x70".

@Pichi-Hime
Thanks but I load with USB-Loader.

@Husky
Sure, I watched your tutorial and followed the steps.
I only did two things which was not in the tutorial, but i believe this isn´t necesarry.
1. Not named "PitEx" all the time, I named everything just "Goku".
2. I didn´t edited the general Id in the module.

Yep, the General Id needs to be changed.
Change it to 91
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 15, 2014, 10:40:11 PM #2598 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:46:34 PM by Heavy-taste
Oh, okay.

Then for what the general id stands for?
And how I edit the id when I add more clones?


EDIT:
Changed general Id to 91.
But still the same game freeze.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 10:37:13 PM
Yep, the General Id needs to be changed.
Change it to 91

General ID? What exactly is that? I've never modified it and ALL my clones work.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

I've no idea of what what it is actually, but it's a good idea to change it up to be safe.
But, if you want more clones just add 1 to it.

For clone 40 you would have 92
For clone 41 you would have 93


Hope that makes sense.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Axel Akutare on February 15, 2014, 10:45:36 PM
General ID? What exactly is that? I've never modified it and ALL my clones work.
You can see it here.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoWad-wuqFs#t=11m45s

Thanks Kitsu, makes sense. :)

Huh. Guess I'll do that bit later. I hadn't fully watched that vid.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

February 16, 2014, 12:03:29 AM #2603 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 12:08:57 AM by sammi-huskyEX
For anyone using windows xp, try this version of my clone tool and lemme know if it works..i sure hope so.. :P

EDIT: oops heres the link BrawlEx clone tool (XP)


i just posted a version for someone to test...my tool should be compatable now..at least that version. i need someone to test it :P

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 16, 2014, 12:36:29 AM
i just posted a version for someone to test...my tool should be compatable now..at least that version. i need someone to test it :P
I would, but I just wiped my harddrive of XP yesterday.

February 16, 2014, 01:23:14 AM #2607 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:24:36 AM by sammi-huskyEX
well, it actually seems that getting it to work with xp is gonna be a bit of a bother..nevertheless i'll keep trying..it seems that brawlib isn't wanting to work with it when its working on 4.0 framework

Post Merge: February 16, 2014, 01:24:36 AM

spoke too soon, i fixed it lol

That one works for XP, thank you! :)

Quote from: ToadKart on February 16, 2014, 02:21:05 AM
That one works for XP, thank you! :)

can you hit the select folder button? :o i just fixed an issue with that..