The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

In what misc section do I find the MenSelchrPos_TopN to replace?
It didn't say in the readme so I became a bit unsure if I am actually replacing the right ones or not. So many things to look though
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on March 18, 2014, 01:17:05 PM
In what misc section do I find the MenSelchrPos_TopN to replace?
It didn't say in the readme so I became a bit unsure if I am actually replacing the right ones or not. So many things to look though
Misc 30 of the SC_Selcharacter.pac file
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ive been using this for a little while now but i reached character clone code 58 (im just using the ones the clone engine assigns to the clone) and no matter what character i put there if i try to select it i freeze and cant do anything (im using it on the Wii itself) is it just at a limit for what the wii itself can handle or is there something else wrong?

Quote from: nokrow889 on March 18, 2014, 02:22:45 PM
Ive been using this for a little while now but i reached character clone code 58 (im just using the ones the clone engine assigns to the clone) and no matter what character i put there if i try to select it i freeze and cant do anything (im using it on the Wii itself) is it just at a limit for what the wii itself can handle or is there something else wrong?

Slot 58 is messed up :/ a fixed has yet to be made.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 18, 2014, 02:27:58 PM
Slot 58 is messed up :/ a fixed has yet to be made.

so do i just redo it and skip 58 and move to 59 or do i have to have a broken slot on my screen?

EDIT--thank you btw i forgot to say that XD

Quote from: nokrow889 on March 18, 2014, 02:29:39 PM
so do i just redo it and skip 58 and move to 59 or do i have to have a broken slot on my screen?

EDIT--thank you btw i forgot to say that XD
just dont add 58 use 59
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Okay, two questions. How do I assign a clone a different announcer call?
And, is it possible yet to edit the Menu? (A la, moving the icons around; rearrange them perhaps?)
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShinF on March 17, 2014, 04:09:30 AM
No.
Alright, just wanted to know. Thanks.
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 18, 2014, 02:36:54 PM
Okay, two questions. How do I assign a clone a different announcer call?
And, is it possible yet to edit the Menu? (A la, moving the icons around; rearrange them perhaps?)
1. ShinF gave instructions how to do it.
2. That's done with the CSSRoster.dat. To arrange them easily, you'll have to use a hex editor.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 18, 2014, 05:06:25 PM
1. ShinF gave instructions how to do it.
2. That's done with the CSSRoster.dat. To arrange them easily, you'll have to use a hex editor.
1. Okay, good lol
2. I meant the main menu layout. Where it says "Solo" and "Vault" etc. Can we mess with this yet? Thanks.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To my knowledge, no. I haven't really messed around with the main menu.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Xero874 on March 18, 2014, 04:45:55 AM
Make sure you're using the AXNextFrame hook, the SDHC expansion code, and make sure you don't have the info2 folder.

Okay, I use the right hook, AxNextFrame, and the SDHC code. The info2 folder is for like the Title screen and intro right?

I may be mistaken but I don't think Nebulon's pack has the info2 folder. I'll check tonight after I'm off work.

Quote from: DDTarZan on March 18, 2014, 06:30:09 PM
Okay, I use the right hook, AxNextFrame, and the SDHC code. The info2 folder is for like the Title screen and intro right?

I may be mistaken but I don't think Nebulon's pack has the info2 folder. I'll check tonight after I'm off work.

The info files are for custom cosmetics, and are not needed unless thats what your trying to achieve.