The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 16, 2014, 09:18:00 PM
open the sc_selcharacter/miscdata[30]/3d models/ MenSelchr_pos_TopN and right click -> preview. on the right hand side, there will be animations. look for MenSelchr_pos_TopN_0. change the current frame how many characters you have in the game + 1. just drag the bones around now. that is a MASSIVE pain in the ass since it doesn't show the icons, but you sure can move em that way. (protip: press t on the keyboard to switch to translation tool)

or you can re-organize them by coordinates of course

It worked! However, for some reason, the background image seems as if it's not looped anymore, it eventually stops spinning once it reaches its end.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Guys, what am I doing wrong here?
I just downloaded Nebulons pack, put it all on the SD card. Used the 4GB codeset he provided, but the only thing that loads is;
Infinite Camera
Stage Expansion (But... it's all the default stages, but they're all randomized everywere)
and that's all. nothing else :\

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 30, 2014, 05:07:33 PM
Guys, what am I doing wrong here?
I just downloaded Nebulons pack, put it all on the SD card. Used the 4GB codeset he provided, but the only thing that loads is;
Infinite Camera
Stage Expansion (But... it's all the default stages, but they're all randomized everywere)
and that's all. nothing else :\
Are you using an SDHC Card?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does anyone get how to change csp, CSS, BP , and other icons for clones I watched the tutorials many times and can never get t to work

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 30, 2014, 06:02:45 PM
Does anyone get how to change csp, CSS, BP , and other icons for clones I watched the tutorials many times and can never get t to work
Always freezes for me

Can't figure out how to work it

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 30, 2014, 05:56:20 PM
Are you using an SDHC Card?
Yes, but I'm using the SDHC code.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 30, 2014, 06:08:59 PM
Yes, but I'm using the SDHC code.

SDHC code only works when used through the Project M Launcher. Are you using that?

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 30, 2014, 06:02:45 PM
Does anyone get how to change csp, CSS, BP , and other icons for clones I watched the tutorials many times and can never get t to work
Does it freeze, or does it not show up at all?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It freezes right before I get to css

Quote from: ShinF on March 30, 2014, 06:20:29 PM
SDHC code only works when used through the Project M Launcher. Are you using that?
Actually, before I took my break from Brawl. The SDHC code was working through CFG Usb Loader.
But I'll try the P:M launcher.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

How u ppl make signatures I can't find out how

Quote from: Xero874 on March 30, 2014, 06:28:33 PM
Actually, before I took my break from Brawl. The SDHC code was working through CFG Usb Loader.
But I'll try the P:M launcher.

Ah, yes, it does work through USB Launcher, I forgot about that.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 30, 2014, 06:49:17 PM
How u ppl make signatures I can't find out how

That's not relevant to this topic.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 30, 2014, 06:49:17 PM
How u ppl make signatures I can't find out how
you can change it in profile, then "forum profile information" on the right

yeah, i have the sdhc code not working on the standard launcher. I'll have my friend try out the code using the project m launcher, which incidentally i forgot to remove from my pack lol.


I'll work on makin project M compatible with brawlex. BUT I WONT RELEASE THE CODES so don't worry anyone on the team watching this thread. I'll just make a version of the 3.0 GCT file that doesnt have css breakin stuff and anyone can use it for their packs (that is unless someone does this before me). Therefore, the codes will remain a secret to everyone.

V. 1.00