The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 24, 2014, 10:48:04 PM
go to OP

Well, thats what I get for skimming through the OP. Thanks!
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

I can't seem to get this to work for the life of me. No matter how much I follow the tutorial and even download premade Builds I cannot get this to work without the Random Icon showing up instead of the characters and crashing afterwards. I can't seem to solve this so if anyone would be able to help it would be great.

Quote from: HeartlessSeph on April 25, 2014, 02:34:09 AM
I can't seem to get this to work for the life of me. No matter how much I follow the tutorial and even download premade Builds I cannot get this to work without the Random Icon showing up instead of the characters and crashing afterwards. I can't seem to solve this so if anyone would be able to help it would be great.

Is your hook set to AXNextFrame?

April 25, 2014, 02:45:31 AM #5253 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:53:38 AM by HeartlessSeph
Quote from: Makarew on April 25, 2014, 02:38:23 AM
Is your hook set to AXNextFrame?

Yes, I followed the tutorial as closely as possible and still can't get it to work.

EDIT: Does having a 4gb SDHC affect usage with BrawlEX? I think that maybe that is what is making it not work.

Quote from: HeartlessSeph on April 25, 2014, 02:45:31 AM
Yes, I followed the tutorial as closely as possible and still can't get it to work.

EDIT: Does having a 4gb SDHC affect usage with BrawlEX? I think that maybe that is what is making it not work.

Yes. When using an SDHC you need to use the SDHC Expansion code.

It doesn't work with Gecko from what I understand, but it does work with the Project M Launcher.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

April 25, 2014, 03:25:57 AM #5255 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 04:24:43 AM by HeartlessSeph
I tried using the code and the end result was still the same. Can someone else try out this pack to see if it is working?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s3n04ne0f63grt5/CLONE+ENGINE%21%21%21.zip

Nevermind guys, I got it working! I didn't use the project M Launcher so it ended up Not Loading but now that I did it works perfectly! I wish I could convey my happiness in any other way but unfortunately I'll just have to use  :) :laugh: ;D .

Sorry for unnecessary trouble. I could have got it working if I had just surveyed the forums for a bit.

I myself don't use the Project M launcher at all, and the SDHC code, when placed as the first code, works just fine.

April 25, 2014, 09:46:24 AM #5257 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:52:09 AM by blazingflare

I don't know what's wrong with this clone. The franchise logo appears as symbols on the results screen and only the results screen. Everywhere else, it works just fine(I have it use the smash logo). All of my other clones work just fine. Though I have them set to use the other existing franchise logos if that matters.
For the record it's a Lucas clone on slot 3F.

Edit
I forgot to mention that this happens on both Dolphin and my Wii.


Quote from: blazingflare on April 25, 2014, 09:46:24 AM

I don't know what's wrong with this clone. The franchise logo appears as symbols on the results screen and only the results screen. Everywhere else, it works just fine(I have it use the smash logo). All of my other clones work just fine. Though I have them set to use the other existing franchise logos if that matters.
For the record it's a Lucas clone on slot 3F.

Edit
I forgot to mention that this happens on both Dolphin and my Wii.
Howd you get the name at the end to be Marissa on the results screen?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on April 25, 2014, 11:46:01 AM
Howd you get the name at the end to be Marissa on the results screen?
It's in the Config file. You're talking about when it says 2D Marisa? Yeah, open up your clone's COSMETIC config file in a hex editor and you should see a name already, (probably the character you cloned). :)
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Um I have a problem. When I added a new character to the roster(63) it worked fine. The CSS and all that works perfectly even the in match icons work. But the result screen doesn't work. What do I do???

Quote from: BlazeBlue on April 25, 2014, 12:24:43 PM
Um I have a problem. When I added a new character to the roster(63) it worked fine. The CSS and all that works perfectly even the in match icons work. But the result screen doesn't work. What do I do???

This is usually caused by not having the proper Results Portraits.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: BlazeBlue on April 25, 2014, 12:24:43 PM
Um I have a problem. When I added a new character to the roster(63) it worked fine. The CSS and all that works perfectly even the in match icons work. But the result screen doesn't work. What do I do???

Check your result portraits and make sure they're named properly. That's confused me countless times lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Blazingflare on April 25, 2014, 09:46:24 AM

I don't know what's wrong with this clone. The franchise logo appears as symbols on the results screen and only the results screen. Everywhere else, it works just fine(I have it use the smash logo). All of my other clones work just fine. Though I have them set to use the other existing franchise logos if that matters.
For the record it's a Lucas clone on slot 3F.

Edit
I forgot to mention that this happens on both Dolphin and my Wii.
Personally, I'd like to know where that 2D Marisa came from. If it's a PSA, I want it.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on April 25, 2014, 01:11:09 PMPersonally, I'd like to know where that 2D Marisa came from. If it's a PSA, I want it.
It's a PSA for Lucas.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34047
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!