The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bug in the clone engine:
Jigglypuff's system name (results, the PS's, pictochat) is "Jiggly Puff", not "Jigglypuff".

How do I get Luigi's/others final smash music to play? I get that it's automatically set to not play by Brawlex for some reason, but is there a way I can revert that change? If not, how come?

Sorry if this was answered already, but seeing as how there are 392 pages of this it would take a while to find the answer.

It's a glitch in BrawlEx, I think PhantomWings is working on it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

wheredo you find the file on your sd card that holds all of the sounds ex: announcer calls so i can change them instead of it saying lucas everytime i wanna use megaman
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

May 25, 2014, 03:39:21 AM #5854 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:04:58 AM by Unkown Kokiri
im sounding extremely lazy and i dont mind that lol it mostly do to way to much confusion when adding everything  but will there be a update where it add all the portraits etc ? kinda like the costume manager i do understand it was already shown in a tutorial but even that as good as it is just seem confusing still
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

so I have been working on a project called Project EX (don't know if any of you have heard of it).  I just have a quick question about the Brawl EX clone engine.

In my project, I ca successfully have 50 character(so 5x10 layout) but when I try to add another clone, the CSS doesn't change to fit the new characters after fifty - ie it just stays as if I only had 50 characters.  I don't know if this is an issue anyone has ever ran into but if anyone knows of a solution in regards to the issue that theywould be willing to share, that'd be great and I would really appreciate it.
Check out My Project EX: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67116.msg1242650#msg1242650
I am a currently a college student studying mathematics and computer science.  I am a programmer with experience in multiple languages.
I used to mod brawl but stopped for a while and decided to start up again.

Quote from: cbennett2121 on May 25, 2014, 05:06:39 AM
so I have been working on a project called Project EX (don't know if any of you have heard of it).  I just have a quick question about the Brawl EX clone engine.

In my project, I ca successfully have 50 character(so 5x10 layout) but when I try to add another clone, the CSS doesn't change to fit the new characters after fifty - ie it just stays as if I only had 50 characters.  I don't know if this is an issue anyone has ever ran into but if anyone knows of a solution in regards to the issue that theywould be willing to share, that'd be great and I would really appreciate it.

You must not be using the CSS expansion mate, it expands the CSS roster to be able to support up to 100 chars.

Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on May 25, 2014, 03:39:21 AM
im sounding extremely lazy and i dont mind that lol it mostly do to way to much confusion when adding everything  but will there be a update where it add all the portraits etc ? kinda like the costume manager i do understand it was already shown in a tutorial but even that as good as it is just seem confusing still

Custom cosmetics are just complex in itself, i'll probably redo that tutorial to try and be more...simple..though thats difficult when you consider how much work there actually is involved in making custom cosmetics. My tool will eventually be able to add them, but thats gonna be the last feature added. And as i stated earlier, i'll be completely re-structuring the code for it when i do, since the source right now is terrible

i know you can do it sammi :) you never let anyof us down
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

or u can download a pack and use a selcharacter pac file with 100 cosmetics in it

May 25, 2014, 06:05:22 AM #5859 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:44:19 AM by Dylanator1
Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on May 25, 2014, 05:38:23 AM
i know you can do it sammi :) you never let anyof us down
That is completely true. :kdance:

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 06:23:55 AM

Also dose the free camera code cause errors with the clone engine? I get a blanc screen after the strap menu.

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 06:56:31 AM

Could be my iso. :P It works with no mods though. :P

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 06:57:43 AM

Could be my iso. :P It works with no mods though. :P

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 07:32:52 AM

Hmmm, I took out the free camera code and no luck.

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 07:39:06 AM

Will some hacks conflict with the clone engine?

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 07:44:19 AM

When I click Geckos boot.elf I get no error message, never thought not getting an error would ever be a bad thing.

 so no one knows about how to do custom announcer calls
or are you just igggnooorrriiinng meee  :>.>:
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Quote from: tooterp on May 25, 2014, 07:44:37 AM
so no one knows about how to do custom announcer calls
or are you just igggnooorrriiinng meee  :>.>:

You might not be able too as of now.

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 25, 2014, 08:29:59 AM
You might not be able too as of now.
It's possible.
...
I dunno how though. Haven't tried it yet.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

May 25, 2014, 08:39:53 AM #5863 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 01:52:46 PM by Dylanator1
Dose anyone have any ideas of how I can get this working?

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 01:22:23 PM

Could it be because I have mods on he original character?

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 01:32:59 PM

I took off all the mods, brawl won't start on gecko on dolphin. :(

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 01:52:45 PM

I think I found something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oshi:

Or the world will suffer.  :rage:

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 25, 2014, 08:39:53 AM
I think I found something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Um... I don't have much experience with dophin, but from what that picture looks like it is either having troubles reading sc_title.pac or it cannot find the file so it is causing the game to not work. That's my guess, but idk much about dolphin. :P Or maybe there is a file size issue.