The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 25, 2014, 03:38:39 PM #5865 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:27:21 PM by Dylanator1
sc_title.pac?

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 04:27:21 PM

Will this work with wii scrubber?

May 25, 2014, 04:27:56 PM #5866 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:29:12 PM by Segtendo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.msg1234041#msg1234041
There. Now stop posting a million times in a row.

And to answer your question, you'll need a virtual SD card for BrawlEx to work. even though I haven't gotten the CSS icons to show up in Dolphin...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dose anyone know what I should do?

Can anyone help me. I have random freezes after matches on the CSS. I dont have a common5, just an sc_selcharacter.pac. It's 3.41mb.

May 25, 2014, 06:05:18 PM #5869 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:07:01 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: ThriceWise on May 25, 2014, 05:25:58 PM
Can anyone help me. I have random freezes after matches on the CSS. I dont have a common5, just an sc_selcharacter.pac. It's 3.41mb.
if u are sharing effect files, like using nebus pack, u need to exit the css after every match to reload the effect pac files

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 06:07:01 PM

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 25, 2014, 05:18:56 PM
Dose anyone know what I should do?
there are many tutorials in youtube for running brawl with hacks from dolphin
i used the one from mariokart64
so, yea
youtube that
thats all i can do to help

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 25, 2014, 06:05:18 PM
if u are sharing effect files, like using nebus pack, u need to exit the css after every match to reload the effect pac files

Alright Thanx. I'm not using Nebulons pack I made mine. But If I should change all the effect files not to conflict, would that stop the freezing?

I sometimes got entrance freezes when entering a match with Snake vs Deadpool and Grey Fox vs Raiden

or if you have a sd hc card on your wii that will happen it happend to me and i didnt know what was wrong for like 2 days strait of trying and then it worked and i was all like  :yay:
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Ok, so I went and added all of the CSPs for my current pack. Made them all CMPR so there shouldn't be a file size issue. I also added some extra textures to a number of the characters, and edited their fighter config to include the costumes. I had tested it when I was halfway through adding them all in, and it worked fine. Then I went and added the last half of the CSPs and the CSPs for the clone characters. Now my game freezes when I try to enter the CSS. Why?

Does a pack yet exist that contains blank slots in the sc_selcharacter files and such?

May 25, 2014, 08:54:29 PM #5874 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:56:39 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: chaos447 on May 25, 2014, 08:51:58 PM
Does a pack yet exist that contains blank slots in the sc_selcharacter files and such?
What do you mean by blank?

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 08:56:39 PM

Do you mean like a template that is already made?

Here is one made by frostymm and Nebulon.

I hate having to download an already made pack where all the default characters have their alternates swapped out for awful gimmick characters. Plus, no one has made a pack that I'm aware of that utilizes every possible slot for the CSPs and whatnot. Adding new slots is a pain in the ass.

I just want a default sc_selcharacter_en and such with the default CSPs and blank CSPs for whatever slot I intend to fill with BrawlEx.

Yes, the link that I posted does have all original CSPs. It also has brawlex slots already set up in it.

May 25, 2014, 09:01:59 PM #5877 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 09:03:37 PM by chaos447
Ah, thank you! I wasn't aware of one that existed. I kept coming back semi-regularly thinking that if one did, it would be in its own thread or at least edited in the OP. Thank you so much!

E: Sucks that it doesn't include the info files, but those really aren't that important anyway. The sc_selcharacter_en is really all I need.

Quote from: chaos447 on May 25, 2014, 09:01:59 PM
Ah, thank you! I wasn't aware of one that existed. I kept coming back semi-regularly thinking that if one did, it would be in its own thread or at least edited in the OP. Thank you so much!
Yep, your welcome. Oh, and don't forget to edit your clones cosmetic configs in a hex editor so that they will correspond to the added brawlex slots.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 25, 2014, 09:04:02 PM
Yep, your welcome. Oh, and don't forget to edit your clones cosmetic configs in a hex editor so that they will correspond to the added brawlex slots.

Of course =D