The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 27, 2014, 10:37:58 PM #5925 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:39:40 PM by KingImpris
Quote from: Nebulon on May 27, 2014, 10:02:15 PM
Who made a silver clone?
daniel741852 ported silver but still has some bugs here's a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocHYt4JHJI8


Post Merge: May 27, 2014, 10:39:40 PM

Well i  have ported geno over lucario but his up special n is buggy :/

Quote from: Nebulon on May 27, 2014, 08:57:53 PM
Dude... Just start over then lol. It shouldn't be hard. It takes me 15 minutes to manually add in a character, cosmetics, module etc. You'll be fine :)

If you're asking if I care because you think I feel somehow entitled to the free things I put up for download, then no, I do not care how anyone uses my version of the free software I've put together. I am not entitled, and for the things I made, I shouldn't care, since I put it up for people to download for free. It'd be stupid for me to care about what people do with anything I've made and linked to this site. I give people links because I want to share, I don't do it for credit or because I NEED it or anything.

:) do whatever you want. Literally put it on 30 SD cards and put them in a fish tank, I don't care. Replace them all with Shadow for all I care.
It was less of me asking if I could edit your pack, but more of a question like: If I were to delete the MiscData would it cause the game to crash? I can't really test any of that at the moment though... My laptop died. And not just run out of power died... Like it was hooked to the charger and then the screens went black, I heard a popping noise then a short high pitched buzz. And now it doesn't turn on... This is a sad day.  :'(

Quote from: KingImpris on May 27, 2014, 10:37:58 PM
daniel741852 ported silver but still has some bugs here's a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocHYt4JHJI8


Post Merge: May 27, 2014, 10:39:40 PM

Well i  have ported geno over lucario but his up special n is buggy :/

What's wrong with the Geno specifically?

The Silver in the vid has some broken attacks... :/ Unless he's updated it.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 27, 2014, 11:47:46 PM
What's wrong with the Geno specifically?

The Silver in the vid has some broken attacks... :/ Unless he's updated it.
i have a video of him in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7r1MNrXVYA&feature=youtu.be

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 27, 2014, 08:22:24 PM
Well i suppose since it's difficult for a few people to understand how to add the CSS expansion bones to an existing sc_selcharacter.pac, i can include a function that will automatically add all the new bones the CSS expansion has, however adding a single new bone is out of the scope of my program, because it would require editing the animation for the bones as well, which isn't easily automated.

So, just using the CSS expansion bones and animation will have to do, sorry :/ I may make a tutorial at a later date on how to add just 1 bone by hand though.

It's gonna be out soon, don't worry. Im simply making edits at the moment to allow multiple images to be added at 1 time to each section. (CSP'S, battle portraits, RSP's etc etc)
adding all the bones shouldnt hurt
its the best decision anyhow
since the other bones will never come into play until further css ids are stored in the css dat file

Quote from: KingImpris on May 28, 2014, 12:16:04 AM
i have a video of him in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7r1MNrXVYA&feature=youtu.be

I see. Well, when the ROB module is made, we'll have our Geno and Megaman X :) I've been waiting for them since Day 1.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 28, 2014, 12:44:31 AM
I see. Well, when the ROB module is made, we'll have our Geno and Megaman X :) I've been waiting for them since Day 1.
And Ness, so I have an excuse to work on Bom.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on May 28, 2014, 12:47:07 AM
And Ness, so I have an excuse to work on Bom.
Thats cool to hear can't wait :)

they need to make the snake moduel
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Quote from: tooterp on May 28, 2014, 12:55:46 AMthey need to make the snake moduel
There already is a Snake module.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: tooterp on May 28, 2014, 12:55:46 AM
they need to make the snake moduel
snake module been out already.

I know we can use Lucas' module, but I would really like, for my part, an actual Ness module. :P

Sammy have u gotten it to work with common5.pac yet

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2014, 01:06:44 AMI know we can use Lucas' module, but I would really like, for my part, an actual Ness module. :P
Would definitely be great to see.
Then Ness clones would be able to charge smashes up.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hey guys I need help. I want to use a marth clone (Lucina) over the red alloys slot but its not working for me. I followed the tutorials by nebulon but I don't know how to apply them to slots other than the boss slots.