The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wait, I don't have a common5 lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 26, 2014, 01:32:18 AM
Wait, I don't have a common5 lol
Are you using Gecko? If you're using Gecko then try to change your sc_selcharacter.pac
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 26, 2014, 03:08:58 AM #7097 Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:50:47 AM by Anarchy Panty (Br3)
Quote from: Wooflezz on August 26, 2014, 01:46:08 AM
Are you using Gecko? If you're using Gecko then try to change your sc_selcharacter.pac

I'm trying to fix it as we speak. By the way, where do we change the CSS Icon Count value?

EDIT: I mean, where do we change how many characters we have on the CSS?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Ok, had this on the brain for a bit, I gotta know, Is it possible to give clones their own victory themes?


Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 26, 2014, 03:08:58 AM
I'm trying to fix it as we speak. By the way, where do we change the CSS Icon Count value?

EDIT: I mean, where do we change how many characters we have on the CSS?

You mean adding clones to the CSS? If your using the CSSRoster.dat, open it in the BrawlEx Config Utility, add one, insert the clone ID, and save. Also, remember to add to random.

August 27, 2014, 08:39:28 AM #7100 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:49:13 AM by dragonbleapiece
Quote from: dragonbleapiece on August 23, 2014, 12:52:56 PM
I have a new problem that I don't think I can solve alone. I want to have Icons pillar in the CSS but with Brawlex, the icons are too big and not thin whereas I changed the scale in the animation of model for Icons positions . How can I do that so ?
Please help.

Thank you all for the tips :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: dragonbleapiece on August 27, 2014, 08:39:28 AM
Please help.


At this point in time I don't think anyone had successfully changed the shape pf the css for ex. People are trying though. But none of it has been cracked as far as I've seen. So someone knowin how to help you is a thin chance :/ sorry.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: KeiroStarr on August 26, 2014, 04:07:57 AM
Ok, had this on the brain for a bit, I gotta know, Is it possible to give clones their own victory themes?

I'm gonna assume there's no way todo it, or there is and no one saw my question.


August 27, 2014, 09:05:05 PM #7104 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:17:02 PM by dragonbleapiece
Quote from: Nebulon on August 27, 2014, 01:10:29 PM
At this point in time I don't think anyone had successfully changed the shape pf the css for ex. People are trying though. But none of it has been cracked as far as I've seen. So someone knowin how to help you is a thin chance :/ sorry.
Without brawlex, we can change the shape of the icons changing their scale.

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 26, 2014, 03:08:58 AM
I'm trying to fix it as we speak. By the way, where do we change the CSS Icon Count value?

EDIT: I mean, where do we change how many characters we have on the CSS?
FrameCount: 1111 I'm pretty sure its like that.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 27, 2014, 11:16:33 PM #7106 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:18:10 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Nebulon on August 27, 2014, 01:10:29 PM
At this point in time I don't think anyone had successfully changed the shape pf the css for ex. People are trying though. But none of it has been cracked as far as I've seen. So someone knowin how to help you is a thin chance :/ sorry.
It is indeed very possible with BRawl EX
i even scaled several icons on my CSS,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on August 27, 2014, 11:16:33 PM
It is indeed very possible with BRawl EX
i even scaled several icons on my CSS,


How were you able to do that? Are you willing to release it?

August 27, 2014, 11:21:09 PM #7108 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:33:50 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
probably not at the moment
till i fill out and add the max amount of characters
im just waiting for the right PSA's

ive also figure out how to get rotated CSP icons automatically
so that both characters would always be facing each other
just like in MOrtal Kombat.
kinda like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

or this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


its pretty cool i may say

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on August 27, 2014, 11:16:33 PM
It is indeed very possible with BRawl EX
i even scaled several icons on my CSS,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dude i have been trying to do this for so long....