The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm going to use Roy as my example then. Roy (Well, RoyEx is the name for no reason, but whatever) over Meta Knight to be exact.

Set up exactly like a normal clone, just using Meta Knights slot stuff.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: frozenfire on August 25, 2014, 02:29:55 AM
If i had any idea what dolphin was i'd say i use it. I tested it on the Wii with gecko and it works just fine. As for your other questions, i''l answer them with a  PM seeing as were slowly going off topic....

Indeed.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on August 25, 2014, 02:36:56 AM
I'm going to use Roy as my example then. Roy (Well, RoyEx is the name for no reason, but whatever) over Meta Knight to be exact.

Set up exactly like a normal clone, just using Meta Knights slot stuff.

I did everything you said.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm just going to put the files I did here, I'm way too tired to explain coherently.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/euh77mjfep98cet/AACB-vAFspgCvZ0l0up6_ZfMa?dl=0
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on August 25, 2014, 02:46:53 AM
I'm just going to put the files I did here, I'm way too tired to explain coherently.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/euh77mjfep98cet/AACB-vAFspgCvZ0l0up6_ZfMa?dl=0

He said it didn't work as well so we're trying to figure it out via PM
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

August 25, 2014, 01:04:14 PM #7084 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:14:03 PM by dragonbleapiece
Quote from: Bgeo25 on August 24, 2014, 10:06:56 PM
Hi thanks for the help [dragonbleapiece] regarding Jasonvalle22's issue (also my issue).. however the PSAs worked before we added a Lucas clone with BrawlEx (clone has all of Lucas's necessary files). The problem is that REL ported PSAs freeze upon stage selection. How could the files be the issue if they worked on PM loader (same as now) but just without BrawlEx?

The REL of the PSA freezes since you added a Lucas clone ? (Sorry I have complications to understand)

Quote from: dragonbleapiece on August 25, 2014, 01:04:14 PM
The REL of the PSA freezes since you added a Lucas clone ? (Sorry I have complications to understand)

Original Marth + LucasEx = silent freeze
Original Marth + Rel ported PSA = silent freeze
Original Marth + Original Marth = works

This is the same case for every stage.
The freezing (although silent) is the issue.
La Vida Loca

Quote from: Bgeo25 on August 25, 2014, 03:42:21 PM
Original Marth + LucasEx = silent freeze
Original Marth + Rel ported PSA = silent freeze
Original Marth + Original Marth = works

This is the same case for every stage.
The freezing (although silent) is the issue.

The freeze happens only with marth ???

Hey guys, I don't get what's going on.

Days ago I added KJP's updated vBrawl Mewtwo, and it worked great, but now it doesn't. It just shows as a random slot that freezes upon hovering over. What could possibly be causing this?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


it could just be brawlex didnt load up. try sitting thru the strap menu part
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 25, 2014, 10:18:41 PM
it could just be brawlex didnt load up. try sitting thru the strap menu part

But I have other clones and they did load... like Deadpool, Scott, etc.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 25, 2014, 10:52:26 PM #7090 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 10:53:31 PM by Bgeo25
Quote from: dragonbleapiece on August 25, 2014, 07:01:22 PM
The freeze happens only with marth ???

When I say "Original Marth" I mean any character that's not expansion and not a rel-ported PSA. I should've mentioned that sorry.. it's just that Marth is basically an unedited character since there is no "marth" folder in fighters. Since I play an original character versing an expansion OR rel-ported character and the game freezes but does NOT freeze if I use for example Marth vs. Marth is what's odd. Please help anyone.. it's quite bewildering..
La Vida Loca

Quote from: Bgeo25 on August 25, 2014, 10:52:26 PM
When I say "Original Marth" I mean any character that's not expansion and not a rel-ported PSA. I should've mentioned that sorry.. it's just that Marth is basically an unedited character since there is no "marth" folder in fighters. Since I play an original character versing an expansion OR rel-ported character and the game freezes but does NOT freeze if I use for example Marth vs. Marth is what's odd. Please help anyone.. it's quite bewildering..
You use gecko or Riivolution ? With riivo, it can be a wrong XML regarding modules.
Or else, I can't help you, sorry...
Anyway, I have to say that I have complications to help me and other... or to be helped...

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 25, 2014, 10:16:52 PM
Hey guys, I don't get what's going on.

Days ago I added KJP's updated vBrawl Mewtwo, and it worked great, but now it doesn't. It just shows as a random slot that freezes upon hovering over. What could possibly be causing this?

That happened to me when I didn't have a proper common5.pac (I think it was corrupted) and also when I didn't set my hook type to AxFrameNext
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Wooflezz on August 25, 2014, 11:54:49 PM
That happened to me when I didn't have a proper common5.pac (I think it was corrupted) and also when I didn't set my hook type to AxFrameNext

I'll probably have to get a new common5, then.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: dragonbleapiece on August 25, 2014, 11:29:04 PM
You use gecko or Riivolution ? With riivo, it can be a wrong XML regarding modules.
Or else, I can't help you, sorry...
Anyway, I have to say that I have complications to help me and other... or to be helped...

Project M launcher through homebrew.. but with my own hacks
La Vida Loca