The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on September 01, 2014, 11:03:59 PM
He's been posting that all day. It's most likely a bot.

Isn't it against the rules?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 01, 2014, 11:05:35 PM
Isn't it against the rules?

Just report his posts for Spam. The mods will take care of it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: jjy123 on September 01, 2014, 10:49:10 PM
this site gives you free nintendo eshop cards legally http://www.instagc.com/421876 just register and get points and get the cards code in your email

Post Merge: September 01, 2014, 10:50:28 PM

this site gives you free nintendo eshop cards legally http://www.instagc.com/421876 just register and get points and get the cards code in your email

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on September 01, 2014, 11:08:22 PM
Just report his posts for Spam. The mods will take care of it.

I wish I was one of them to do it right now.
Neh, they'll know what to do.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

so... back to the topic of BrawlEx Clone Victory Themes, please. :)


Just a wanted to mention this really quick, I'm not sure if it's addressed in the OP (didn't see any) but I had some crashing on a character just after winning a match with a clone. If anyone else experiences this problem try replacing the .rel, it's probably corrupted. Replaced a .rel for one of my crashes and it fixed everything :>

Quote from: colonelmcdoogle on September 03, 2014, 12:01:17 AM
Just a wanted to mention this really quick, I'm not sure if it's addressed in the OP (didn't see any) but I had some crashing on a character just after winning a match with a clone. If anyone else experiences this problem try replacing the .rel, it's probably corrupted. Replaced a .rel for one of my crashes and it fixed everything :>

When winning? You're probably missing results screen portraits...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 03, 2014, 01:46:13 AM
When winning? You're probably missing results screen portraits...

No way! I made sure they were in. Everything was in and I couldn't figure it out so I went to the front page and read up and thought, well, what if the rel was bad somehow? I replaced it with one I had just downloaded and it worked just fine.

Hello. Sorry about this but I've looked all over for a replacement and the BrawlEX Clone tool download link isn't working. Does anyone have a way to download it or could a new download link be provided? Pls and Thank you.

Quote from: Reisaki on September 03, 2014, 05:46:31 AM
Hello. Sorry about this but I've looked all over for a replacement and the BrawlEX Clone tool download link isn't working. Does anyone have a way to download it or could a new download link be provided? Pls and Thank you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vai3uieqmya2olz/New+Clone+Too%3Bl+-+Copy.zip

I re-uploaded it here for ya. Hope it works!


Hey guys, so quick question (ive asked around about this and i want a 2nd opinion). Is it possible to clone a character more than once? Like if i have mewtwo in my game who is a clone of lucario, can i clone lucario again to make another new character (because i'm making a mod where his psa is the base of). or is there some kind of work around to make something like this work?

Quote from: BronzeGreekGod on September 04, 2014, 03:30:17 PM
Hey guys, so quick question (ive asked around about this and i want a 2nd opinion). Is it possible to clone a character more than once? Like if i have mewtwo in my game who is a clone of lucario, can i clone lucario again to make another new character (because i'm making a mod where his psa is the base of). or is there some kind of work around to make something like this work?
Yes you can add duplicate clones. You could have like 15 Lucario clones if you really wanted to. I think the only issues that could arise are conflicting gfx issues, but they aren't that big of a problem in my opinion because they don't cause the game to freeze. :P

Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 01, 2014, 09:10:17 PM
I have been making experiments by myself, but I couldn't get to a good result.

Just thought I might ask.
it's in the OP

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on September 04, 2014, 04:05:01 PM
Yes you can add duplicate clones. You could have like 15 Lucario clones if you really wanted to. I think the only issues that could arise are conflicting gfx issues, but they aren't that big of a problem in my opinion because they don't cause the game to freeze. :P

sweet. Can those gfx issues be worked around and avoided?