The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Apparently, the SlotXX.dat tells the game which Victory Announcer to load. However, I have not been able to change it so far...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 08, 2014, 10:10:18 PM #7261 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:12:20 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: leondanny56 on September 08, 2014, 09:00:03 PM
yes it is done through cssslot.dat for each clone or each original character dosen't matter which.

for red team for instance first you put the team color like this first team color 00 next would be which color slot you want to use
let's say it's color 05 so you would first put 00,05 than put the rest of the colors and team colors you want
team color is always first character color is always second.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 09:03:13 PM

that wold help the only problem is he mix up the team colors, the way the team colors is suppose to be is
00 is red team, 01, is blue team and 03 is green team.
Quote from: leondanny56 on September 08, 2014, 09:00:03 PM
yes it is done through cssslot.dat for each clone or each original character dosen't matter which.

for red team for instance first you put the team color like this first team color 00 next would be which color slot you want to use
let's say it's color 05 so you would first put 00,05 than put the rest of the colors and team colors you want
team color is always first character color is always second.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 09:03:13 PM

that wold help the only problem is he mix up the team colors, the way the team colors is suppose to be is
00 is red team, 01, is blue team and 03 is green team.
Quote from: leondanny56 on September 08, 2014, 09:00:03 PM
yes it is done through cssslot.dat for each clone or each original character dosen't matter which.

for red team for instance first you put the team color like this first team color 00 next would be which color slot you want to use
let's say it's color 05 so you would first put 00,05 than put the rest of the colors and team colors you want
team color is always first character color is always second.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 09:03:13 PM

that wold help the only problem is he mix up the team colors, the way the team colors is suppose to be is
00 is red team, 01, is blue team and 03 is green team.

For extra costumes I've been putting 00 0X. So I should be putting 0X0X. Well this'll push back my release another day.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

And thanks for everything. I'll come back if I get stuck.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

QuoteSlot Config

0x00 Tag ("SLTC")
0x04 File Size (0x40)
0x08 Version (2)
0x0C Edit Level
0x10 *Slot Characters (0x10 bytes)
0x20 Victory Fanfare
0x24 Record ID (0x1 byte)
0x28 **Victory AnnouncerCall
0x30 **Victory Camera Distances (0x10 bytes)

Edit Flags:
0x01: Set Slot Characters

* Not set unless specified in Edit Flags.
** Version 2 Only.

Did anyone get this to work?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 08, 2014, 10:12:55 PM
Did anyone get this to work?
I don't think... I didn't see any packs with this functionning properly...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I guess I'm going to make a video tutorial on everything BrawlEx related soon.
An all-in-one video that covers everything.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


seems easy imo. i havent tried it yet, but i dont see why i wouldnt be able to get it to work
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The problem with the victory announcer call is that I believe either cssslotxx.dat or slotxx.dat is missing the line of hex numbers that loads victory announcer calls. PW added support in the unstable build, but if you try to use the unstable configs with the stable builds, the game will crash after, "The Winner is"

Quick question about cosmetics.

So I added my first clone to my new pack, and I did everything that I have done in the past for it to work... but this is weird and idk how to fix it. The clone does not freeze, but it's icon and csp name both display as random, while the csps are the correct images. How do I fix this? Also how do I change the franchise icon behind the csps. :P

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on September 09, 2014, 03:43:49 AM
Quick question about cosmetics.

So I added my first clone to my new pack, and I did everything that I have done in the past for it to work... but this is weird and idk how to fix it. The clone does not freeze, but it's icon and csp name both display as random, while the csps are the correct images. How do I fix this? Also how do I change the franchise icon behind the csps. :P
For the Random thing, you didn't change the framecount in the VIS0 (Is it VIS0? confirm plx).

Franchise icon is another CosmeticConfig option. I can't remember where exactly.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on September 09, 2014, 03:49:22 AM
For the Random thing, you didn't change the framecount in the VIS0 (Is it VIS0? confirm plx).

Franchise icon is another CosmeticConfig option. I can't remember where exactly.
1. VIS0?... What? Never heard of that...
2. I figured as much, but what specifically?

I updated my pack. For those that use it. If you find any bugs, report them to me via pm. If you want to help me with my pack then pm me as well.

And PhantomWings, feel free to put it in your OP as you did with the other. If you'd like. No pressure.

On Topic: Is there any stage expansion beyond the adds 01-25 hex? I don't think I've asked, I've just assumed it was limited to that particular expansion.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on September 09, 2014, 03:49:22 AM
For the Random thing, you didn't change the framecount in the VIS0 (Is it VIS0? confirm plx).

Franchise icon is another CosmeticConfig option. I can't remember where exactly.

It's  PAT0, actually, and Sammi Husky has a tutorial out on YT.

It's been, like, forever since we last heard from PW, right? I wonder if next update will feature new rels... XD

Quote from: Nebulon on September 10, 2014, 02:14:26 AM
I updated my pack. For those that use it. If you find any bugs, report them to me via pm. If you want to help me with my pack then pm me as well.
I'm downloading it right now, whats been changed since the previous version?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on September 10, 2014, 02:27:06 AM
I'm downloading it right now, whats been changed since the previous version?

Oh, I've got a note in the DL link that explains most of it. The only thing I would add is that it includes PSA edits not on the vault with the intention of balancing the pack. But yeah, just refer to the pdfs in the DL :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on September 10, 2014, 02:50:43 AM
Oh, I've got a note in the DL link that explains most of it. The only thing I would add is that it includes PSA edits not on the vault with the intention of balancing the pack. But yeah, just refer to the pdfs in the DL :)

IDK how to PSA edit the SFX IDs, but I can help you making some SFX if you want.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.