The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 13, 2014, 10:08:25 PM #7590 Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:09:22 PM by xXKingxXxJigglyxXxPuffXx
Geesh, you people are spoiled by Brawl mods. I don't think PhantomWings would ever want people to pay him for his work.

Can we get back on topic please?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KWVance on November 13, 2014, 04:02:19 PM
huh? you mean he does this as sort of a charity? for when he is bored. well If he would start a kickstarter the goal of which would be to buckle down and make the perfect brawl ex with like news updates and such id be willing to pay for it? how bout u? we should try to get his attention, id pay up to maybe $50 max

No. What I mean is that he will come out when no one is expecting with something really, really advanced from what we have now.

At literally any time. Could be just now. Could take one year.

If we keep responding like BrawlEX is going to be updated any day now, it's because we know PhantomWings well enough to say it's exactly that. There's no better way to say it, actually. BrawlEX is going to be updated any day now.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Most likely it's not going to be released in the time frame of Project M 3.5 and Smash Bros for Wii U.

Quote from: Tiberious on November 13, 2014, 07:17:32 PM
The ones I posted are 100% the ones.
Oh sweet, I must've missed that. I'll save em and set em up next time I get around to updating my pack. Taking a break from it all though to play the mountain of games I've been amassing. Just going to keep checking here for the next update and to help people with issues that I know how to solve.

Quote from: Brstmguy on November 14, 2014, 03:52:18 AM
Most likely it's not going to be released in the time frame of Project M 3.5 and Smash Bros for Wii U.
lol that was a good guess but project m has already released its build and wiiu smash is here so hmmmmm im thinking it will be around xmas. As i dont want him to rush.

Can two people with the same pack play online? Sorry if noob question, but I know nothing about the online function for this game since it was so bad at launch.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on November 16, 2014, 03:13:42 AM
Can two people with the same pack play online? Sorry if noob question, but I know nothing about the online function for this game since it was so bad at launch.
The Wi-Fi for brawl was cancelled months back, and the current Wi-Fi patch isn't compatible with Gecko.

Quote from: Brstmguy on November 16, 2014, 03:19:32 AM
The Wi-Fi for brawl was cancelled months back, and the current Wi-Fi patch isn't compatible with Gecko.

yes it is. not sure how but i know brawl minus and project m both have it and it works on gecko
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That looks great :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

As soon as the forums stop going up and down, I'll submit this CSS compatible with Brawl 4 All v3 for anyone who wants it. :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I would love that it look amazing


Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on December 01, 2014, 04:58:54 PM
Is there a reason for the empty rectangle in the middle? You can fit like 12 more characters in that gap.

If Nebulon's build had 5 more characters, the Random would be bigger and in the middle.

The CSS was originally built for 92 characters + Random.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 01, 2014, 05:13:13 PM
If Nebulon's build had 5 more characters, the Random would be bigger and in the middle.

The CSS was originally built for 92 characters + Random.
Oh alright. That makes more sense. If I remember correctly there was a CSS that looked like that before with only the original characters that had the big random in the middle... Alright, yeah. I get it now. Cool! Good job on it. I'll probably be downloading it. :P