The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 02, 2014, 07:54:32 PM
I am using usb loader gx with ocarina,I can try it on my wii u Vwii using gecko through the homebrew channel.

To not use stack smash I delete the boot.elf and the bin file in:Private/wii/app/rsbe right?
Note that Phantom mentioned this only works when the files are loaded via SD card. BrawlEx reads only SD cards at the moment, so if you're loading them by USB drive, that might be the issue.



he's using usb loader to load the game, but the file patch code is still read from the codes folder, and looks to the sdcard for all textures and files including BrawlEx

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 02, 2014, 08:46:43 PM
No it's the sd card

Jade, did you see the extra Ike slot in the bottom row of the CSS?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 02, 2014, 05:55:50 PM
Oh dear. Looks like I have to try to make a EXModule for Toon Link tonight. Meta Knight and Ganon too.

Still going at a snail's pace so I can ensure I did everything else right.

That sounds good. Young Link for people like me and Teen Gohan for people like DBZ.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

January 02, 2014, 09:38:43 PM #139 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:40:18 PM by Jade_Rock
Nope all I see is random icons that freeze the game.

I tried doing some myself and the original character is a random icon and the 2 bottom random  icons freeze.

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 02, 2014, 09:38:43 PM
Nope all I see is random icons that freeze the game.

I tried doing some myself and the original character is a random icon and the 2 bottom random  icons freeze.
Look in the OP at troubleshooting

Has anyone experienced said random CSS issue, yet when you reset it, you get the Marth/IkeEx CSS's?.. It happens often to me, and I want to find out how to keep the Marth/IkeEx there.

BrawlEX cant be loaded from a moddified WBFS brawl game????

All right, Config files with names in the file name. Excellent. ^_^ Thanks!

Still can't get new fighters to work, even through my SD. D:

January 02, 2014, 10:33:20 PM #144 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 10:36:29 PM by SpoonTheMan
Is this Clone Engine Real, suddenly out of nowhere? 100 characters O.O Falcon Punch me, I'm dreaming XD

BTW, could this work with Riivolution, or is the File Patch Code absolutely vital for this mod?

This. Is. Awesome.
Seems to work "almost" perfectly for me, even if I was a little slow to understand how that work

Just a question, does anyone tried to "clone" and use the Lloyd Irving or Zero PSA ? For some reason, the Lloyd one freeze after stage selection and Zero freeze few frame after the fight started for me (And I did exactly like the 10 others slots I created, which all of them work perfectly) :srs:

Can somebody show us an actual result from this? I want to see how it could look like *-* Video would be appreciated!

EDIT: Also, is this also another version of PM's clone engine? Or is this completely different?

Quote from: Vocroth on January 02, 2014, 11:08:37 PM
Can somebody show us an actual result from this? I want to see how it could look like *-* Video would be appreciated!

EDIT: Also, is this also another version of PM's clone engine? Or is this completely different?

i can make a vid and its different from PMs
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 02, 2014, 11:35:57 PM
SB, please do. :srs:

alright sure. Im setting up another character, so when I am done I will
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.