The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

This probably doesn't affect this,but is there a certain format your sd card needs to be?

I'm going to watch that video again later.

I'm not sure if it has to be a specific format. I use FAT and have never experienced issues SD card related.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

hey everyone, the vBrawl tutorial is done. its live here BrawlEx Clone Engine [tutorial] (vBrawl) step-by-step

i really didnt want to wait an hour for 1080 to render and upload, so this is a little less quality. still 720 though

hey Module editor 3.3 link is down..

It seems to be working for me. Try again.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on January 04, 2014, 12:45:43 AM
It seems to be working for me. Try again.

I tried again and It didnt work, I was using Opera browser
then I tried with Chrome, and it worked, It seems that my Opera does not like
the dropbox page -_-, sorry ..

im streaming again and lucas is still being a pain

http://www.twitch.tv/sonicbrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The fact that the slot showed up as a ROB icon has brought to my attention that I may have used the wrong CSS or Cosmetic file as a template. I'm gonna correct that and try again.

YO PW
i noticed that in ur test files u didnt include the edited rels in the module folder
you only include the core rels

BTW I've noticed that the Primary Fighter values that are used in the CSS Slot Config are nearly identical to the Character ID values for used in Event Match files.


00 Mario
01 Donkey Kong
02 Link
03 Samus
04 Zero Suit Samus
05 Yoshi
06 Kirby
07 Fox
08 Pikachu
09 Luigi
0A Captain Falcon
0B Ness
0C Bowser
0D Peach
0E Zelda
0F Sheik
10 Ice Climbers
11 Popo
12 Nana
13 Marth
14 Mr. Game & Watch
15 Falco
16 Ganondorf
17 Wario
18 Metaknight
19 Pit
1A Pikmin & Olimar
1B Lucas
1C Diddy Kong
?? Charizard
1E Charizard (Trainer Independant)
?? Ivysaur
20 Ivysaur (Trainer Independant)
?? Squirtle
22 Squirtle (Trainer Independant)
23 Dedede
24 Lucario
25 Ike
26 Robot
27 Jigglypuff
28 Toon Link
29 Wolf
2A Snake
2B Sonic
2C Giga Bowser
2D WarioMan
2E ZakoRed
2F ZakoBlue
30 ZakoYellow
31 ZakoGreen
32 Mario(Debug Mario???)
3E None/Choose your Character
48 Pokemon Trainer
49 Samus or Zero Suit Samus
4A Zelda or Sheik



I kept trying Lucas, it wouldnt work. Decided to use it in dolphin, got this. artcile problems?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 04, 2014, 02:05:50 AM
The fact that the slot showed up as a ROB icon has brought to my attention that I may have used the wrong CSS or Cosmetic file as a template. I'm gonna correct that and try again.
Using the "Cosmetic file" of the character that you are porting isn't required
You can, for example, use Charizard's Cosmetic file even if the character itself isn't Charizard.
For example :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 04, 2014, 02:50:16 AM #252 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:02:19 AM by shadowXtreme
I am done with this, I need some help, what I did wrong here?

http://www.putlocker.com/file/93FA4B7DA92FD01F  --- contains my private folder

I think I did everything right,.. any help would be appreciated

EDIT

Damn some test files would be helpful, but there are no test files on Brawlex 1.1.1.0 -_-

January 04, 2014, 03:13:43 AM #253 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:18:33 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: LJSTAR on January 04, 2014, 02:47:34 AM
Using the "Cosmetic file" of the character that you are porting isn't required
You can, for example, use Charizard's Cosmetic file even if the character itself isn't Charizard.
For example :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh. I see now. Lemme just use MK's stuff unedited and retry.

Edit: Still crashing when I try to hover over the slot; why is the slot using ROB's Icon when Meta knight is the host character?

I did all of this to have a Marth clone, but what I see in my CSS is just another Random Icon.
Why?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.